- Volume 19 Issue 10
DOI QR Code
A Design and Implementation of Multiple RobotCar System based on Mobile
기반 다중 로봇카 시스템 설계 및 구현
- Received : 2015.08.17
- Accepted : 2015.09.24
- Published : 2015.10.31
The robot has a smart function with the development of mobile devices and provides safety and convenience to our lives. In this paper, we study multiple robotcar system based on mobile that can be controlled by remote control. Robotcar with arduino can be controlled from server, but it also designed to be controlled by mobile devices as controller's necessary. Besides, it have feature that many robotcars can be controlled at the same time by using several mobile devices which select each robotcar.
Multiple RobotCar System;Mobile devices;Server;Remote Control
- wikipedia encyclopedia korea. https://ko.wikipedia.org/wiki/%EB%A1%9C%EB%B4%87
- Sang Jae Shin, Haan Kim, Seong Han Kim,, and Chong Nam Chu, "A New Wheel Arrangement by Dynamic Modeling and Driving Performance Analysis of Omnidirectional Robot", Journal of the Korean Society of Precision Engineering, v.30 no.1 = no.262, pp.18-23, 2013. https://doi.org/10.7736/KSPE.2013.30.1.18
- Byung Ju Yi, Whee Kuk Kim, “The Kinematics for Redundantly Actuated Omnidirectional Mobile Robots,” Journal of Robotic Systems, Vol. 19, No. 6, pp. 255-267, 2002. https://doi.org/10.1002/rob.10039
- Seong-Yeol Yoo, Bong-Huan Jun, Hyungwon Shim, Pan-Mook Lee, “Finite Element Analysis of Carbon Fiber Reinforced Plastic Frame for Multi-legged Subsea Robot,” Journal of Ocean Engineering and Technology , v.27, no.6, pp.65-72, December, 2013. https://doi.org/10.5574/KSOE.2013.27.6.065
- Sung-Jai Choi, “Design and Imple,mentation of Prototype Anti-desaster Remote Control Robot Model using Smart Phone”, The Journal of The Institute of Internet, Broadcasting and Comminication(IIBC), Vol. 14, No.6, pp. 221-227, Dec. 31, 2014. https://doi.org/10.7236/JIIBC.2014.14.6.221
- Telecommunications Technology Association. http://terms.tta.or.kr/terms/terms.jsp. TTA vocabulary dictionary.
- Ui Kyu Song, "Development of a DGPS-based localization and semi-autonomous path following system for electric scooters," M.S. Thesis, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology, p. 49, 2010.
- T. Takahashi, "2D localization of outdoor mobile robots using 3D laser range data," M.S. Thesis, Carnegie Mellon University, p.39, 2007.
- J. Guivant, "High accuracy navigation using laser range sensors in outdoor applications," International Conference on Robotics & Automation 2000, vol. 4, pp. 3817-3822, 2000.
- M. Agrawal, “Real-time localization in outdoor environments using stereo vision and inexpensive,” The 18th International Conference on Pattern Recognition, pp. 1063- 1068, 2006.
- d’Andréa-Novel, B., Campion, G., and Bastin, G., “Control of Nonholonomic Wheeled Mobile Robots by State Feedback Linearization,” The International Journal of Robotics Research, Vol. 14, No. 6, pp. 543-559, 1995. https://doi.org/10.1177/027836499501400602
- Asama, H., Sato, M., Bogoni, L., Kaetsu, H., Mitsumoto, A., and Endo, I., "Development of an Omni-Directional Mobile Robot with 3 DOF Decoupling Drive Mechanism," IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation, Vol. 2, pp. 1925-1930, 1995.