- Volume 19 Issue 10
DOI QR Code
Collaborative System based on Social using XMDR-DAI for Business Process in Mobile Cloud
모바일 클라우드 환경에서 비즈니스 프로세스를 위한 XMDR-DAI를 이용한 소셜 기반의 협업 시스템
Lee, Jong-Sub;Moon, Seok-Jae
- Received : 2015.08.26
- Accepted : 2015.10.05
- Published : 2015.10.31
In this paper, we propose a social-based collaboration systems for business process management in the mobile cloud. This XMDR-DAI is to provide services for data sharing and exchange between local systems that operate independently in a cloud environment, take charge of a social-based collaborative business process management. Social-based collaborative business processes are handled in a collision among a structure such as unit conversion, meaning conflict, and the schema mapping data resulting from the inner query. The conflict was resolved by mapping process which takes in each XMDR-DAI.
Mobile Cloud;XMDR;Collaborative Businss;Metadata Schema
- Appian: http://www.appian.com/
- Kemsley, Sandy. "Business process management and the social enterprise."Handbook on Business Process Management 1. Springer Berlin Heidelberg, 2015. 463-474.
- Moon, SeokJae, GyeDong Jung, and YoungKeun Choi. "XMDR-DAI based on GQBP and LQBP for business process." Advanced Computer Science and Information Technology. Springer Berlin Heidelberg, 2010. 72-85.
- Moon, SeokJae, GyeDong Jung, and YoungKeun Choi. "A Study on Cooperation System design for Business Process based on XMDR in Grid."International Journal of Grid and Distributed Computing 3.3 (2010).
- 1. Shapiro R, Khoshafian S (2013) iBPMS intelligent BPM systems: impact and opportunity. Future Strategies Inc, Canada 2. Õunapuu, Enn. "Teaching and Promoting Smart Internet of Things Solutions Using the Serious-Game Approach." Fusion of Smart, Multimedia and Computer Gaming Technologies. Springer International Publishing, 2015. 73-90.
- Bochon, Iryna, Volker Ivens, and Ralf Nagel. "Challenges of cloud business process management." Cloud Computing for Logistics. Springer International Publishing, 2015. 119-139.
- Weske, Mathias. Business process management: concepts, languages, architectures. Springer Science & Business Media, 2012.
- Jeston, John, and Johan Nelis. Business process management. Routledge, 2014.
- Weinhardt, Christof, et al. "Cloud computing–a classification, business models, and research directions." Business & Information Systems Engineering 1.5 (2009): 391-399. https://doi.org/10.1007/s12599-009-0071-2
- OpenText: http://www.opentext.com/
- Anisiewicz, Jędrzej, et al. "Configuration of Complex Interactive Environments."New Research in Multimedia and Internet Systems. Springer International Publishing, 2015. 239-249.
- HandySoft: http://www.handysoft.com/
- Pegasystems: http://www.peag.com/products/pega-7#tabmobile
- BizAgi: http://www.bizagi.com/
- TIBCO: www.tibco.com
- Lohmann, Patrick, and Michael Zur Muehlen. "Exploring the Implications of Top Management Team Characteristics on Business Process Innovativeness. "Available at SSRN 2554118 (2015).
- Rosemann, Michael, and Jan vom Brocke. "The six core elements of business process management." Handbook on Business Process Management 1. Springer Berlin Heidelberg, 2015. 105-122.
- PNMSoft: http://www.pnmsoft.com/