- Volume 19 Issue 10
DOI QR Code
A Proposal Of The Horizontality Development Method On The Spring MVC
스프링 MVC에서 수평 개발 방법의 제안
- Received : 2015.07.02
- Accepted : 2015.09.25
- Published : 2015.10.31
The Spring framework including the MVC design concept is the standard in web development in the JAVA environment. The programming style of the structure must be kept strictly, so every web program is able to employ the same structure. It is convenient to distribute jobs, but there are some side effects, like duplication of code, deterioration of professionalization, and deterioration of program performance. To ameliorate those problems, we propose the horizontality development method(HDM) on Spring MVC. We proved that the HDM can solve the problems through the experiment to keep the MVC structure.
- eGovFrame Portal & eGoverment Standard Framework, http://www.egovframe.go.kr/.
- Qbal H. Sarker and K. Apu, “MVC Architecture Driven Design and Implementation of Java Framework for Developing Desktop Application,” International Journal of Hybrid Information Technology Vol.7, No.5 (2014), pp.317-322. https://doi.org/10.14257/ijhit.2014.7.5.29
- JavaAPI Document, http://docs.oracle.com/javase/7/docs/api/
- The Apache Software Foundation, http://apache.org
- wiki Document, http://ko.wikipedia.org/wiki/
- Mybatis Document, https://mybatis.github.io
- Hibernates Document, http://hibernate.org
- JQuery Document, http://jquery.or
- Spring Documents, Available: https://spring.io/docs
- Ralph F. Grove, Eray Ozkan, “THE MVC-WEB DESIGN PATTERN,” WEBIST 2011, Proceedings of the 7th International Conference on Web Information Systems and Technologies, Noordwijkerhout, The Netherlands, 6-9 May, 2011.
- E. Althammer and W. Pree, “DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A MVC-BASED ARCHITECTURE FOR ECOMMERCE APPLICATIONS,” Int. Journal of Computers and Their Applications, 2000.
- Terence Parr, “Enforcing Strict Model-View Separation in Template Engines,” WWW2004, May 17-20, 2004, New York, New York, USA.