- Volume 19 Issue 10
DOI QR Code
A Study on the Survey System for Customer Satisfaction Feedback in the Service Industry
서비스산업의 고객 만족도 피드백을 위한 설문 시스템에 관한 연구
Kang, Min-Shik;Song, Eun-Jee;Kong, Hyo-Soon
- Received : 2015.08.31
- Accepted : 2015.09.30
- Published : 2015.10.31
An accurate feedback about customer satisfaction is a very important factor to efficiently manage achievements in the service industry. However, Korea is lack of quantitative and standardized system of customer satisfaction measurement. This paper suggests standardized survey system with more in-depth and various methods of questionnaire survey as well as analysis which is able to efficiently evaluate customer satisfaction. This system is that investigates customer satisfaction of process based services, which uses various methods including simply designed questionnaires, customer satisfaction survey via mobile, and an investigation on follow-up satisfaction rate. In addition, we adopted scoring system to digitize a degree of satisfaction rate, so the suggested system provides an opportunity to improve specific objects those need to be improved by clearly evaluating a degree of satisfaction rate and applying various analysis techniques, such as IPA (Importance Performance Analysis), process analysis, and expectation analysis etc. This study substantiates suggested system through applying it to travel agency which is a representative enterprise of tour service.
Service industry;Customer satisfaction Feedback;Survey System;Process Analysis;Expectation Analysis
- A. Parasuraman, V. A. Zeithaml, L. L. Berry, "SERVQUQL: A Multiple-Item Scale for Measuring Consumer Perception of Service Quality”. Journal of Retailing, vol. 64, pp.12-40, 1988.
- M. S. Kang. “A Study on the Analysis System of Customer Satisfaction Survey,” Journal of the Korea Institute of Information and Communication Engineering, Vol. 18, No. 4, pp. 899-905, 2014. https://doi.org/10.6109/jkiice.2014.18.4.899
- M.S. Knag, "A Study on the Scoring Customer Feedback System for B2C Service", in Proceeding of the Korean Institute of Information and Communication Sciences Conference vol.17 no.1, pp.929-930, 2013.
- A. Parasuraman, V. A. Zeithaml, L. L. Berry, "A Conceptual Model of Service Quality and its Implications for Future Research”. Journal of Marketing. vol. 49, pp.41-50, 1985. https://doi.org/10.2307/1251430
- S. W. KIM, H. W. Cho, J. R. Jung, "Dynamic Information Service Quality Model", Korean System Dynamics Review, vol. 12, pp.125-156, 2012.
- S. C. Lee, "A Study of Evaluation of Condominium Properties using IPA analysis - Focus on Condominiums in Gyeongju", Journal of Tourism Management vol.28 no.3, 291-306, 2013.
- K.W. Choi, A Model of Aggregate Destination Service Satisfaction: Evidence from Chinese and Japanese Tourists to South Korea, Journal of Tourism Management Research, Vol. 58, pp.319-338 (2014).
- Y. T. Park and Y. E. Moon, "An Empirical Study on the Relationship between Experience and Customer Loyalty in B2C Shopping Mall from An IS Success and Customer Satisfaction," Korean Internet e-Commerce Association, vol. 10, no. 2, pp. 101-128, 2010.
- K.P. Nam, “System Implementation of the Customer Satisfaction Survey Using Internet”, The Korean Journal of Applied Statistics vol.18 , no.3 , pp.713-727, 2005. https://doi.org/10.5351/KJAS.2005.18.3.713
Grant : B2C 서비스 산업의 효과적인 성과관리를 위한 정성적 고객 피드백 분석과 서비스 구성 및 평가 기술 개발