- Volume 19 Issue 10
DOI QR Code
A Study on Standardization Methods Using the Order of Priorities
우선순위를 이용한 점수 표준화 방법 연구
- Received : 2015.07.18
- Accepted : 2015.08.20
- Published : 2015.10.31
Proposal assessments for new weapon system development such as C4I system have been applying a qualitative assessment. The main problem of qualitative assessment is that the results vary depending on the evaluator's subjective preferences and priorities. Also, if there is no discrimination of technical skills degrade, the company will be selected by bid price regardless of technical power. In order to making a fairness, We need a method to compensate for the evaluator's subjectivity and to enhance discrimination. Previous standardization method is limited because targets of the proposal assessment are minority and have similar skill level. So, The new standardized evaluation methods applicable to the proposal was presented. This way is using the priority instead of the score and has better performance than existing methods as the target numbers are smaller.
Score Standardization;Proposal Assessment;Priority Order;Deviation
- K. H. Cho. "The Performance analysis for government 360 feedback process," Korean Public Personnel Administration Review. vol. 7(1), pp. 229-259, 2008.
- Defense Acquisition Program Administration Instruction 270, The Instruction for Defense Acquisition Program management, DAPA, 2014.
- C. Y. Park. "Simulation Comparison of Standardization Methods for Interview Scores," Journal of Korean Data & Information Science Society, Vol 22(2), pp. 189-196, 2011.
- D. K. Min and J. H. Jung. "The Study of Comparisons of Standardization Methods," Journal of Korean Data & Information Science Society, Vol 23(1), pp. 113-120, 2012. https://doi.org/10.7465/jkdi.2012.23.1.113
- B. W. Nam, “The Study on Standardization Method of the College Scholastic Ability Test,"Spring Conference Articles of Korean Institute of Industrial Engineers & The Korean Operations Research and Management Science Society, pp. 1085-1092, 2002.
- B. K. Moon, "The Study for Problems of Course Evaluations in Mathematics Education," J. Korean Soc. Math. Ed. Ser. E : Communications of mathematical education, vol. 24, no. 4, pp. 909-922, Nov. 2010.
- Defense Acquisition Program Administration rule 173, The Guidelines for Proposal Evaluation and Negotiation of Weapon R&D, DAPA, 2014.
- The Presidential Decree 24425, The Decree for Official Appointment Test, 2013.