- Volume 15 Issue 3
This paper proposes an active damping control method for a grid-side converter that has an LCL grid filter in the back-to-back converter. To remove the resonant frequency components produced by the LCL filter, it is necessary to measure the grid current. To do this, sensors must be added. However, it is not necessary to add sensors because the grid current is estimated by designing a suboptimal observer. In order to remove the nonlinearity and to gain fast response of control, both feedback linearization and sliding mode control are applied. The proposed method is verified through a simulation.
PWM converters;FL-SMC control;Suboptimal observer;Kalman filter;Total harmonic distortion;Power quality
- S.-H. Yu, C.-H. Hyun, and M.-N. Park, “Backstepping Control and Synchronization for 4-D Lorenz-Stenflo Chaotic System with Single Input,” Int. J. Fuzzy Log. Intell. Syst., vol. 11, no. 3, pp. 143–148, 2011. https://doi.org/10.5391/IJFIS.2011.11.3.143
- S.-H. Yu, C.-H. Hyun, and M.-G. Park, “Control and Synchronization of New Hyperchaotic System using Active Backstepping Design,” Int. J. Fuzzy Log. Intell. Syst., vol. 11, no. 2, pp. 77–83, 2011. https://doi.org/10.5391/IJFIS.2011.11.2.077
- W. Wu, Y. He, T. Tang, and F. Blaabjerg, “A new design method for the passive damped LCL and LLCL filter-based single-phase grid-tied inverter,” IEEE Trans. Ind. Electron., vol. 60, no. 10, pp. 4339–4350, 2013. https://doi.org/10.1109/TIE.2012.2217725
- G.-B. Koo, J.-B. Park, and Y.-H. Joo, “Observer-based sampled-data controller of linear system for the wave energy converter,” Int. J. Fuzzy Log. Intell. Syst., vol. 11, no. 4, pp. 275–279, 2011. https://doi.org/10.5391/IJFIS.2011.11.4.275
- D. Fr?nken, K. Meerk?tter, and J. Wa?muth, “Observer-based feedback linearization of dynamic loudspeakers with AC amplifiers,” IEEE Trans. Speech Audio Process., vol. 13, no. 2, pp. 233–242, 2005. https://doi.org/10.1109/TSA.2004.841043
- M. Liserre, F. Blaabjerg, and S. Hansen, “Design and control of an LCL-filter-based three-phase active rectifier,” IEEE Trans. Ind. Appl., vol. 41, no. 5, pp. 1281–1291, 2005. https://doi.org/10.1109/TIA.2005.853373
- G. I.With, O. Lcl, Z. Zou, S. Member, Z.Wang, M. Cheng, and S. Member, "Modeling , Analysis , and Design of Multifunction," vol. 29, no. 7, pp. 3830-3839, 2014. https://doi.org/10.1109/TPEL.2013.2280724
- L. Peng, Q. Liu, Y. Kang, S. Tang, D. Wu, and Y. Qi, “A Novel Design and Optimization Method of LCL Filter for Shunt Active Power Filter,” IEEE Trans. Ind. Electron., vol. 61, no. 8, pp. 4000–4010, 2014.
- J. Arif, S. Ray, and B. Chaudhuri, “Multivariable selftuning feedback linearization controller for power oscillation damping,” IEEE Trans. Control Syst. Technol., vol. 22, no. 4, pp. 1519–1526, 2014. https://doi.org/10.1109/TCST.2013.2279939
- T. S. T. Shaocheng, C. T. C. Tianyou, and S. C. S. Cheng, “Adaptive fuzzy sliding mode control for nonlinear systems,” Proc. IEEE 5th Int. Fuzzy Syst., vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 12–18, 1996.
- II. J. Gabe, V. F. Montagner, and H. Pinheiro, “Design and implementation of a robust current controller for VSI connected to the grid through an LCL filter,” IEEE Trans. Power Electron., vol. 24, no. 6, pp. 1444–1452, 2009. https://doi.org/10.1109/TPEL.2009.2016097
- Y. Tang, P. C. Loh, P. Wang, F. H. Choo, F. Gao, and F. Blaabjerg, “Generalized design of high performance shunt active power filter with output LCL filter,” IEEE Trans. Ind. Electron., vol. 59, no. 3, pp. 1443–1452, 2012. https://doi.org/10.1109/TIE.2011.2167117
- L. Xiao, Y. Lei, Z. Wang, and X. Zheng, “Optimisation of LCL filter based on closed-loop total harmonic distortion calculation model of the grid-connected inverter,” IET Power Electron., vol. 8, no. 6, pp. 860–868, 2015. https://doi.org/10.1049/iet-pel.2014.0651
- M. Liserre, F. Blaabjerg, and R. Teodorescu, “Grid impedance estimation via excitation of LCL-filter resonance,” IEEE Trans. Ind. Appl., vol. 43, no. 5, pp. 1401–1407, 2007. https://doi.org/10.1109/TIA.2007.904439
연구 과제번호 : IT기반 융합산업 창의인력양성 사업단