- Volume 29 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Analysis of the Inner Degradation Pattern by Clustering Algorism at Distribution Line
군집화 알고리즘을 이용한 배전선로 내부 열화 패턴 분석
- Received : 2015.12.08
- Accepted : 2015.12.16
- Published : 2016.01.01
Degradation in power cables used in distribution lines to the material of the wire, manufacturing method, but also the line of the environment, generates a variety of degradation depending upon the type of load. The local wire deterioration weighted wire breakage accident can occur frequently, causing significant proprietary damage can lead to accidents and precious. In this study, the signal detected by the eddy current aim to develop algorithms capable of determining the signals for the top part and at least part of the signal by using a signal processing technique called K-means algorithm.
Inner degradtaion pattern;K-mean algorism;Distribution line
- D. J. Lee, J. Korean Inst. Electr. Electron. Mater. Eng., 27, 877 (2014).
- T. Y. Kim, G. H. Park, and D. J. Lee, KIEE Summer Conference, 18 (2012)
- B. S. Lee, C. B. Park, and Y. U. Park, KIEE Summer Conference, 2034 (2010)
- C. B. Kim and C. W. Kim, Jounal of the Koera society of Computer and information, 4, 133 (1999).
- D. Y. Yi, Journal of the LIIEE, 23, 104 (2009).
- D. Y. Yi, Journal of Science & Engineering research Institute, 5, 157 (2001).
- S. J. Chung and I. K. Kim, KIEE Summer Conference, 304 (2009).
- Y. K Shin and D. M. Choi, Journal of the KSNT 27, 398 (2007).
- K. Uchida, T. Hirata, and H. Takehana, T.IEE Japan, 115-B, 1185 (1995).
- P. Drineas, A. Frieze, R. Kannan, S. Vempala, and V. Vinay, Machine Learning, 56, 9 (2004). [DOI: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.1023/B:MACH.0000033113.59016.96] https://doi.org/10.1023/B:MACH.0000033113.59016.96