- Volume 29 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
150 W LED Streetlight Optimal Design Using 21 W LED Engine
21 W LED 엔진을 이용한 150 W급 가로등의 최적설계
Shin, Wang-Soo;Lee, Seung-Min;Kim, Beom-Su;Park, Dae-Hee
- Received : 2015.11.25
- Accepted : 2015.12.18
- Published : 2016.01.01
In this paper, the IES file was measured by applying a secondary optical lens to a 21 W LED engine, and the lighting calculation software RELUX was used to perform simulations with the data file of this measurement. For two-lane (two way) concrete paved roads, six LED engine are applied to each streetlight and simulation results show that Uo (uniformity) 0.56, UI (longitudinal uniformity) 0.86 and TI (threshold iIncrement) 9% which satisfies the required standards. RELUX was also used to LED streetlights by designing them in three dimensions, that is
LED;Secondary optical lens;Optimization design;Streetlight;Arm length
- J. B. Lim, Journal of KSRE, 2014, 139 (2014).
- J. S. Lee, Journal of Korea Safety Management and Science, 13, 51 (2011).
- K. T. Kwon, Journal of KIIEE, 2009, 81 (2009).
- J. H. Gu, Journal of KIIEE, 26, 1 (2012).
- S. D. Hong, Journal of KDAI, 11, 83 (2011).
- IESNA Computer Committee, Lighting Software Directory, LD+A, 69 (2005).
- W. S. Shin, J. Korean Inst. Electr. Electron. Mater. Eng., 28, 408 (2015).
- M. U. Lee, Highway LED Road Lighting Design, Journal of KIIEE, 29, 3 (2015).
- Korea Expressway Corporation Standard LED Luminaires KS A 3701, Road Lighting Standards (2014).
Supported by : 원광대학교