- Volume 20 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Humidity Change Rate Analysis for Various Waterproofing Method in Underground Structures During Winter Season
지하 구조물 동절기 온도조건에서의 방수공법별 습도 변화량 분석
- Received : 2015.12.02
- Accepted : 2015.12.27
- Published : 2016.01.01
This paper proposes the appropriate waterproofing methods for underground structures after applying different types of waterproofing materials on the concrete test specimens and selecting the best results out of humidity testing in winter conditions. Results of the testing showed that the underground structures absolutely require relevant waterproofing application based on the environmental conditions; when applied with interior waterproofing, the results showed that the concrete maintained high level of humidity and reinforcing steel within the concrete layer corroded. However, when applied with exterior waterproofing, it was shown that the waterproofing layer prevent direct contact with water and concrete, thereby protecting the concrete structure and improving overall durability. It follows that during underground structure construction, exterior waterproofing methods are have shown by an effective method for improving the durability as well as providing a comfortable interior environment for users.
Underground structure;Winter time;Humidity variation;Waterproofing method
- An, K. W. (2014), A Study on Humidity Difference between Seasonally Particular Temperature Environment and Waterproofing Methods to Underground Structures, master's thesis, Seoul national University of Science and Technology.
- Choi, S. M. Chang, S. M., An, K. W., Park, C. H., and Oh S. K. (2015), Influence Analysis of the Condensation Environment in the Below- Grade Parking Lot of the Apartments in Summer, Proceeding of Korea Recycled Construction Resource Institute, Korea Recycled Construction Resource Institute, 15(1), 357-360.
- Choi, S. M., Chang, S. M., An, K. W., Lee, J. H., Song, J. Y., and Oh, S. K. (2013), Characteristics of Temperature-Humidity by Applying the Waterproofing Layer on the Out of Concrete Wall in the Underground Parking Lot, Proceeding of Architectural Institute of Korea, Architectural Institute of Korea, 33(2), 589-590.
- Chang, S. M., Choi, S. M., Lee, J. H., An, K. W., and Oh, S. K. (2013), A Study on the Characteristics of Temperature-Hunidity by the Location of Waterproofing Layer with the Concrete Wall as the Center in the Basement, Proceeding of Korea Concrete Institute, Korea Concrete Institute, 25(2), 31-32.
- Consumer Awareness Analysis of Residential Building Underground Structure Leakage Prevention Measurements vol.4, pp.4, 2016, https://doi.org/10.14190/JRCR.2016.4.4.379
Supported by : 국토교통부