- Volume 25 Issue 1
This study has conducted greenhouse gas emission reduction test as using Oyster-shells originated PCC paper filler compare to non-Oyster shells used PCC. This examination was estimated and calculated in accordance with both IPCC (Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change) and World Business Council for Sustainable Development (WBSCD). The greenhouse gas emission reduction estimation result indicates that, when oyster shells are recycled and used as paper filler, it reduces
Oyster shell;Lime stone;Precipitated calcium carbonate;Calculation methodology;Greenhouse gas
- Korea Maritime Institute, 2002, The statistics on Oyster-shells generation.
- Korea Ministry of Environment and Korea Environment Corporation, 2008, 2006 IPCC Guidelines for National Greenhouse Inventories, 3(Korean translation version), 2.25-2.35.
- Korea Environment Corporation, 2010, The guideline on calculating greenhouse gas emission for municipal government.
- Korea Ministry of Environment, 2012, The guideline on operation of GHG and Energy target management system, 190-198, 467-472.
- Lee, J. Y., 2012, Characteristics and emissions estimation of green house gas and hazardous air pollutants in a green city, Pukyong University, Busan.
- National Institute of Environment Research, 2007, Listing the inventory and developing the emission factor of greenhouse gas emission in environment sector (II).
- The guideline on planning of greenhouse gas reduction for assisting the comprehensive plan to respond to climate change of municipal government, 2010.