- Volume 53 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
ELEMENTARY MATRIX REDUCTION OVER ZABAVSKY RINGS
- Chen, Huanyin (Department of Mathematics Hangzhou Normal University) ;
- Sheibani, Marjan (Faculty of Mathematics Statistics and Computer Science Semnan University)
- Received : 2015.01.21
- Published : 2016.01.31
We prove, in this note, that a Zabavsky ring R is an elementary divisor ring if and only if R is a
elementary divisor ring;
- D. D. Anderson and V. P. Camillo, Commutative rings whose elements are a sum of a unit and idempotent, Comm. Algebra 30 (2002), no. 7, 3327-3336. https://doi.org/10.1081/AGB-120004490
- H. Chen, Rings Related Stable Range Conditions, Series in Algebra 11, World Scientific, Hackensack, NJ, 2011.
- H. Chen, H. Kose, and Y. Kurtulmaz, On feckly clean rings, J. Algebra Appl. 14 (2015), no. 4, 1550046, 15 pp.
- O. V. Domsha and I. S. Vasiunyk, Combining local and adequate rings, Book of abstracts of the International Algebraic Conference, Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, Kyiv, Ukraine, 2014.
- M. Henriksen, On a class of regular rings that are elementary divisor rings, Arch. Math. 24 (1973), 133-141. https://doi.org/10.1007/BF01228189
- W. W. McGovern, Bezout rings with almost stable range 1, J. Pure Appl. Algebra 212 (2008), no. 2, 340-348. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jpaa.2007.05.026
- O. Pihura, Commutative Bezout rings in which 0 is adequate is a semi regular, preprint, 2015.
- M. Roitman, The Kaplansky condition and rings of almost stable range 1, Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 141 (2013), no. 9, 3013-3018. https://doi.org/10.1090/S0002-9939-2013-11567-4
- B. V. Zabavsky, Diagonal Reduction of Matrices over Rings, Mathematical Studies Monograph Series, Vol. XVI, VNTL Publisher, 2012.
- B. V. Zabavsky, Questions related to the K-theoretical aspect of Bezout rings with various stable range conditions, Math. Stud. 42 (2014), 89-103.
- B. V. Zabavsky and S. I. Bilavska, Every zero adequate ring is an exchange ring, J. Math. Sci. 187 (2012), 153-156. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10958-012-1058-y
- B. V. Zabavsky and M. Y. Komarnyts'kyi, Cohn-type theorem for adequacy and elementary divisor rings, J. Math. Sci. 167 (2010), 107-111. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10958-010-9906-0