- Volume 44 Issue 1
The yield shear strength of bolt connection in glass fiber reinforced glulam was predicted using a design-based equation, and was compared to the empirical yield shear strength. For the predicted equation, the mechanical properties of member (the elastic modulus, Poisson's ratio, shear modulus) was tested. The fracture toughness factor (
glass fiber reinforced plastic;reinforced glulam;bolted connection;european yield model;fracture toughness
- Architectural Institute of Japan. 2002. Standard for Structural Design of Timber Structure. Architectural Institute of Japan, Tokyo. pp. 30-36.
- EN 1995-1-1. 2004. Eurocode 5 - Design of timber structures. CEN, Brussels.
- Hong, J.P., Kim, C.K., Lee, J.J., Oh, J.K. 2014. Elasto-plastic Anisotropic wood material model for finite solid element applications. Journal of The Korean Wood Science and Technology 42(4): 367-375. https://doi.org/10.5658/WOOD.2014.42.4.367
- Johanson, K.W. 1949. Theory of timber connections. International Association for Bridge and Structural Engineering 9: 249-262.
- Kim, K.H., Hong, S.I. 2015. Bearing strength of glass fiber reinforced glulam bolted connection. Journal of The Korean Wood Science and Technology 43(5): 652-660. https://doi.org/10.5658/WOOD.2015.43.5.652
- Kim, K.H., Hong, S.I. 2015. Shear performance of glass fiber reinforced glulam bolted connection. Journal of The Korean Wood Science and Technology 43(5): 661-671. https://doi.org/10.5658/WOOD.2015.43.5.661
- Kim, K.H., Hong, S.I. 2015. Fracture Toughness of Glass Fiber Reinforced Laminated Timbers. Journal of The Korean Wood Science and Technology 43(6): 861-867. https://doi.org/10.5658/WOOD.2015.43.6.861
- National Forest Products Association (NFPA). 1986. National Design Specifications for Wood Construction. NFPA, Washington DC.
- Leaf photosynthetic rate, growth, and morphology of lettuce under different fractions of red, blue, and green light from light-emitting diodes (LEDs) vol.57, pp.6, 2016, https://doi.org/10.1007/s13580-016-0093-x
- The effect of light quality on growth and endopolyploidy occurrence of in vitro-grown Phalaenopsis ‘Spring Dancer’ vol.59, pp.2, 2018, https://doi.org/10.1007/s13580-018-0018-y
Supported by : 한국연구재단