- Volume 17 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Application of Metadata System for Efficient Information Management in Logistics of LNG plant
LNG 플랜트 로지스틱스 단계의 효율적 정보관리를 위한 메타데이터 시스템 적용 방안
Choi, Chang-Hoon;Won, Seo-Kyung;Han, Choong-Hee;Lee, Junbok
- Received : 2015.10.23
- Accepted : 2015.12.18
- Published : 2016.01.31
Many research efforts have made on various fields to develop a system which is able to process diverse data in terms of efficiency and accuracy as well as minimizing the error in data-processing. As known, it is obvious that procurement is crucial process for the plant projects due to its importance and impact on the performance. It is strongly required to develop an effective metadata system to assist optimal controlling data for the logistics discipline of procurement processes in plant projects. Therefore, the main purpose of this paper is to apply a metadata system for logistics of the plant projects. The suggested technical module is tested using sample data and evaluated its performance in terms of accuracy and running speed. The results of this research will be extended to the other processes of plant projects in order to achieve a ultimately process-based life-cycle plant project information management system
Plant;Logistics;Work Data;Information Management;Metadata
- Kim, J., Hwang, D., Song, Y., and Choi, Y. (2007). "A Study on Metadata for Using Construction Information," Proceedings of KICEM Annual Conference, KICEM, 7, pp. 848-852.
- Min, B., and Oh, Y. (2011). "Implementation of Integrated Metadata Framework Based on METS Analysis," Journal of Digital Contents Society, DCS, 11(12), pp. 60-70.
- Park, H. (2011). "Development of Drawing Management Prototype based on Building Drawing Tag," MS thesis, University of Seoul, p. 120.
- Park, H. (2009). "Tag-Manager based Document Management Prototype System of Building Material Information," MS thesis, University of Seoul, p. 107.
- Lee, S. (2010). "Metadata-Library based Document Management Prototype System for Urban Renewal Promotion Plan," MS thesis, University of Seoul, p. 93.
- Woo, S. (2015). "Intelligent search method for environmental information based on metadata : focusing on environmental laws and regulations for construction projects," MS thesis, Sejong University, p. 58.
- Cho, D. (2009). "Data Warehouse Model for SupportingMaster Plan of Urban Regeneration Projects," MS thesis, University of Seoul, p. 90.
- Park, H., and Koo, K. (2014). "Metadata based Information Management Prototype System of Building Material," Journal of Architectural Institute of Korea, AIK, 30(5), pp. 109-116. https://doi.org/10.5659/JAIK_PD.2014.30.8.109
- Lee, S., Kim, S., Shin, J., Kim, G., and Ryu, K. (2002). "Representation of Video Data using Dublin core Model," Journal of Korea Information Processing Society, KIPS, 9-D(4), p. 533.
- Won, S., Kang, M., Lee, J., Kim, S., and Han, C. (2008). "An Analysis of Procurement Processes for the Application of System Prototype of Overseas Plant Projects," Journal of Architectural Institute of Korea, AIK, 24(2), pp. 113-120.
- Choi, S., and Han, S. (2011). "Metadata of knowledge resources," HanulMPlus Inc., Seoul, pp. 15-21.
- Choi, C., Han, C., and Lee, J. (2013). "An Effective Logistics Process Modeling for Plant Projects," Journal of Architectural Institute of Korea, AIK, 29(5), pp. 87-95.
- Knapp, M., Dexter, S., and McLaughlin, R. (2004). "Metadata Co-Development," Proceedings of the 13th International WWW Conference.
- Steinacker, A., Ghavam, A., and Steinmetzm, R. (2001). "Metadata Standard for Web-Based Resource," IEEE Multimedia, 8(1), pp. 70-76. https://doi.org/10.1109/93.923956
- An Analysis on the Characteristics of Each Phase's Risk Factors for High-Rise Development Project vol.17, pp.4, 2016, https://doi.org/10.6106/KJCEM.2016.17.4.103
- Safeguarding the integrity of Liquefied Natural Gas infrastructure assets with digitization: Case of a domestic gas metering upgrade project vol.44, 2017, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jngse.2017.04.008
Supported by : 국토교통부