- Volume 5 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
A Study for Domain Categorization and Estimation of Complexity for Reliability Improvement of Domain Analysis
도메인 분석의 신뢰성 향상을 위한 도메인 분류와 복잡도 측정에 관한 연구
- Received : 2015.11.19
- Accepted : 2015.12.10
- Published : 2016.01.31
Domain analysis is an important component for reliability of development project. Domain analysis error have an effect in the whole system. As a result, the system reliability will be deteriorated. Therefore, we need a methodology to analyze domain characteristic for a reliable analysis in the domain analysis phase. In this paper, we propose a methodology for domain categorization and estimation of complexity for reliability improvement of domain analysis.
Domain Analysis;Domain Categorization;Domain Complexity
- Kim sung kyu, Software engineering, Han san, p.301, 2011.
- D. G. Firesmith, "Object-oriented requirements analysis and logical design: A Software Engineering Approach," John Wiley & Sons, Inc. New York, NY, USA, 1993.
- R. S. Amold, "Software Restructuring," Proc. IEEE, Vol.77, No.4, pp.607-617, 1989. https://doi.org/10.1109/5.24146
- T. Lethbridge and R. Laganie, "Object-Oriented Software Engineering Practical Software Development Using UML and Jave," McGraw-Hill, 2001.
- Sommerville, "Software engineering," Pearson, 2011, p.83.
- S. A. White and M. Alford, et al., "System engineering of computer-based systems," IEEE Computer, Vol.26, No.11, pp.54-65, 1993.
- Yoon chung, "Successful Software development methodology," Life power press, 1999.
- Shari lawrence, "Software engineering forth edition," Pearson, p.208, 2010.
- Choi eun man, "Software engineering," Jungik publishing co, 2011, p.156.
- Han huck su, "Introduction of software engineering," Hongrung, 2011, p.117.