- Volume 26 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Characterization of Graphene Oxide Suspension for Fluorescence Quenching in DNA-Diagnostics
Kapitonov, A.N.;Alexandrov, G.N.;Vasileva, F.D.;Smagulova, S.A.;Timofeev, V.B.;Maksimova, N.R.;Kuznetsov, A.A.
- Received : 2015.09.07
- Accepted : 2015.11.09
- Published : 2016.01.27
The graphene oxides (GOs) were tested as a fluorescent quencher in the field of DNA-diagnostics. The various suspensions of GO nanoplates were prepared by changing the synthesis conditions. The suspensions were stable for at least 6 weeks by differing degrees of functionalization of various oxygen-containing groups of atoms. Depending on the properties of GO nanoplates, their fluorescent quenching abilities, which were determined by the amount of the tagged immobilized oligonucleotide, were also changed. GO suspension synthesized at
graphene oxide;DNA diagnostics;fluorescent quencher
- B. Mustafa, R. Muhit, R. Neil and V. Y. Mehmet, ACS Appl. Mater. Inter., 15, 12100 (2014).
- A. A. Kuznetsov, N. R. Maksimova, G. N. Alekxandrov and S. A. Smagulova,Yakut Medical J., 4, 74 (2014).
- S. He, B. Song and D. Li, Adv. Funct. Mater., 20, 453 (2012).
- H. H. Yang, C. L. Zhu, X. Chen and L. Chen, Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48, 4785 (2009). https://doi.org/10.1002/anie.200901479
- J. Huang and J. Liu, Anal. Chem., 84, 4192 (2012). https://doi.org/10.1021/ac300778s
- J. Li, Y. Huang, D. Wang, B. Song, Z. Li, S. Song, L. Wang, B. Jiang, X. Zhao, J. Yan, R. Liu, D. Hec and C. Fana, Chem. Commun., 49, 3125 (2013). https://doi.org/10.1039/c3cc40680f
- D. Xiang, A. H. Zheng, M. Luo, X. H. Ji and Z. K. He, Sci. China Chem., 56, 380 (2013). https://doi.org/10.1007/s11426-012-4767-7
- F. Li, Y. Huang, Q. Yang, Z. Zhong, D. Li, L. Wang, S. Song and C. Fan, Nanoscale, 2, 1021 (2010). https://doi.org/10.1039/b9nr00401g
- H. Xu, Q. Yang, F. Li, L. Tang, S. Gao, B. Jiang, X. Zhao, L. Wang and C. Fan, Analyst, 138, 2678 (2013). https://doi.org/10.1039/c3an36740a
- X. H. Zhao, Q. J. Ma, X. X. Wu and X. Zhu, Anal. Chim. Acta, 727, 67 (2012). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.aca.2012.03.044
- M. Zhang, H. N. Le and B. C. Ye, ACS Appl. Mater. Inter., 5, 8278 (2013). https://doi.org/10.1021/am402429n
- H. Dong, W. Gao, F. Yan, H. Ji and H. Ju, Anal. Chem., 82, 5511 (2010). https://doi.org/10.1021/ac100852z
- M. Liu, H. Zhao, S. Chen, H. Yu, Y. Zhang and X. Quan, Biosens. Bioelectron., 26, 4213 (2011). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.bios.2011.03.023
- Z. Li, W. Zhu, J. Zhang, J. Jiang, G. Shen and R. Yu, Analyst, 138, 3616 (2013). https://doi.org/10.1039/c3an00421j
- W. S. Hummers and R. E. Offeman, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 80, 1339 (1958). https://doi.org/10.1021/ja01539a017
- Synthesis of Luminescent N-Doped Carbon Dots by Hydrothermal Treatment pp.03701972, 2017, https://doi.org/10.1002/pssb.201700222
Grant : Research and development on priority directions of scientific-technological complex of Russia for 2014-2020 years
Supported by : Ministry of Education