- Volume 31 Issue 1
We define the notion of a residuated lattice valued function on a set as Jun and Song have done in BCK-algebras. We also investigate related properties of residuated lattice valued function. We establish the codes generated by residuated lattice valued function and conversely we give residuated lattice valued function and residuated lattice obtained by the giving binary block-code.
RL-function;cut function;cut subset
- R. Cretan and A. Jeflea, On the lattice of congruence filters of a residuated lattice, An. Univ. Craiova Ser. Mat. Inform. 33 (2006), 174-188.
- C. Flaut, BCK-algebras arising from block codes, J. Intell. Fuzzy Systems 28 (2015), no. 4, 1829-1833.
- Y. B. Jun and S. Z. Song, Codes based on BCK-algebras, Inform. Sci. 181 (2011), no. 22, 5102-5109. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ins.2011.07.006
- A. B. Saeid, H. Fatemidokht, C. Flaut, and M. K. Rafsanjani, On codes based on BCK-algebras, Accepted in J. Intell. Fuzzy Syst.
- E. Turunen, Mathematics Behind Fuzzy Logic, Physica-Verlag, Heidelberg 1999.