- Volume 26 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Identification of Standard Compound of Ja-ha-guh Pharmacopuncture and Validation of Analytic Methods
자하거 약침의 지표물질 선정 및 분석법 벨리데이션
- Park, Sang-won ;
- Lee, Jae-woong ;
- Lee, Jin-ho ;
- Ha, In-Hyuk ;
- Byun, Jang-hoon ;
- Jung, Bum-hwan ;
- Jung, Hwa-jin ;
- Lee, In-hee ;
- Kim, Min-Jeong ;
- Kim, Eun-Jee
- Received : 2015.11.30
- Accepted : 2015.12.10
- Published : 2016.01.31
Objectives Despite the increasing use of Ja-ha-guh (Hominis-placenta ) pharmacopuncture in rehabilitative medicine field, its standard compound has yet to be investigated. The purpose of this study is to provide standardization for future studies and increase satisfaction of patients by utilizing standard pharmacopuncture. Methods Alanine and leucine were selected as potential standard compounds. LC/MS was used to devise an analytic method. This analytic method was subject to validation. According to validation guideline of Korea Food and Drug Administration, the specificity, linearity, precision, range, quantitative limits, detection limits and accuracy were measured. With this analysis, 3 lots of Ja-ha-guh pharmacopuncture were analyzed. Results Because the specificity, linearity, precision, range, quantitative limits, detection limits and accuracy meet criteria of the guideline, the analytic method was validated. It was found that Ja-ha-guh pharmacopuncture contained
- Shin, MK. Clinical Phytology. Seoul : Yeong-Rim-sa. 2002:191-2
- Lee AR. A comparative study of general acupuncture therapy and Hominis Placenta pharmacopuncture therapy on severe dyspepsia. Dong-eui University Graduate School of Oriental medicine. 2013.
- Jo TH, Park SS, Park KM. Efficacy of Human Placental Extract Pharmacopuncture into Kwanwon on Fatigue in Students. Journal of Korean Medicine. 2013;34(1): 29-34. https://doi.org/10.13048/jkm.13004
- Jo NY, Kim JH, Roh JD. Clinical Review of the Effects of Hominis Placental Pharmacopuncture in the Treatment of Facial Spasm Patients. Journal of Pharmacopuncture. 2013;16(3):52-57. https://doi.org/10.3831/KPI.2013.16.019
- Ron JH. The Effect of Hominis placenta pharmacopuncture on leg spasticity of stroke patients. Dong-eui University Graduate School of Oriental medicine. 2011.
- Kim SP, Kim JH, Ryu HS, Cheon HS, Shin JC. The Clinical Report on 1 Case of Failed Back Surgery Syndrome Who were Diagnosed as the Cauda Equina Syndrome using Hominis Placenta Pharmacopuncture. The Journal of Korean Acupuncture & Moxibustion Society. 2011;28(5):135-142.
- Notification No. 2005-54 of the Korea Food & Drug Administration
- Jung BM, Jin CS. Effects of Placenta Hominis on the Sex Hormon Content and Lipid Content in the Ovariectomized Rats, Korean Medicine Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2001; 14(1):103-117.
- Jang JB. A Study on Ja-Ha-guh. The Journal of Korean Medicine. 1965;2(5): 36-38.
- Li Shizhen. Compendium of Materia Medica(本草綱目). Seoul:Ui-seong-dang. 1993:2963-6.
- Oh CS, Lee H. The Study about Hominis Placenta in "Dong-Eui-Bo-Gam". Daejon University Institute of Oriental Medicine. 2007;6(1):31-40.
- Shim MG, Ahn DK, Kim CM, Lee GS. Encyclopedoa of chinese herbal medicine, Seoul:Jeongdam, 1998:4676
- Lee SK. The Study on the Hominis Placenta Aqua-acupuncture Solution. The Journal of Korean Acupuncture & Moxibustion Society. 2000;17(1):67-74.
- Jung JH. Investigation of the effect of topical Homonis Placenta pharmacopuncture solution on hair growth in C57BL/6 mice. Sangji University Graduate School of Oriental Medicine. 2013.
- Jung MS. Wound healing effects of Hominis placenta pharmacoacupuncture in diabetic mice. Kyunghee University Graduate School of Oriental Medicine. 2012.
- Lee JM. Effects of Hominis placenta pharmacopuncture on the blood picture and antioxidative activity in rats. Korean Journal of Acupuncture. 2009;26(2):53-60.
- Ryu JH, Choi DY, Kang SK. Renoprotective Effect of Hominis Placenta Aqua-acupuncture in Streptozotocin Induced Diabetic Rats. The Journal of Korean Acupuncture & Moxibustion Society. 2002;19(4):152-66
- Yeom MJ, Kang JE, Hahm DH, Park HJ, Lee EJ, Shim IS, Lee HJ. Therapeutic effects of Hominis placenta herbacupuncture in adjuvant-induced arthritis rat. The Journal of Korean Institute of Pharmacopuncture. 2002;5(1):91-103. https://doi.org/10.3831/KPI.2002.5.1.091
- Jang HS, Lee KM, Lim SC, Yeom DM, Seo KC. Microarray Analysis of Gene Expression in Raw 264.7 Cells Treated with Hominis Placenta Herbal-Acupuncture Solution. Korean Journal of Oriental Medicine. 2006; 12(3):131-41.
- Kim MY, Choi YY, Choi HS, Jung YG, Choo WJ, Lee CR, Nam HW. The Clinical Observation of Oriental Medicine Treatment and Hominis placenta Pharmacopuncture in 4 Cases of Supraspinatus Tendinosis and Subdeltoid Bursitis. The journal of Korean Medicine of Information. 2011;17(2):1-15.
- Cho TH, Park KM. Effect of Placental Extract on Immobilization of Shoulder Joint in a Complex Regional Pain Syndrome Patient. The Journal of Korean Acupuncture & Moxibustion Society. 2012;29(4):93-97.
- Kim JW, Kim JY, Choi SB, Han SW, Lee JC, Kim DH. The Case Report of Trigger Finger Improved with Hominis Placenta Pharmacopuncture Treatment. The Journal of Korean Institute of Pharmacopuncture. 2010; 13(4):139-147.
- Lee JH, Cho DC, Moon SJ, Kong JC, Park TY, Ko YS, Song YS, Lee JH. Narrative Review of Clinical Trial on Hominis Placenta Pharmacopuncture in Korean Literature. The Korean Medicine Rehabilitation. 2012;22(3):79-88.
- National Evidence-based Healthcare Collaborationg Agency. Medical technology assessment of Placenta injection on the availability and safety. 2009:7-117.
Supported by : (재)한국한방산업진흥원