- Volume 26 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
The Domestic Trends of Korean Medicine Treatments of Spondylolisthesis
척추전방전위증의 한의학적 치료에 대한 국내 연구 동향
- Received : 2015.12.29
- Accepted : 2016.01.13
- Published : 2016.01.31
Objectives The purpose of this study is to investigate the trends of Korean medicine treatments of spondylolisthesis. Methods We investigated the studies on Korean medicine treatments for spondylolisthesis via searching 4 Korean web databases (OASIS, KTKP, RISS, DBpia). We used "Spondylolisthesis", "Lumbar spondylolisthesis" as keyword. Limitations were as follows; Domestic studies, mentioning the treatments of spondylolisthesis in Korean medicine. This study researched and classified the papers according to type of study, published year, titles of journals, published institution, the number of cases, and types of treatments. Results 14 research papers were found to be analyzed according to their published year, the titles of journals, published institution, the types of study, the number of cases, and the types of treatments. 14 papers were published since 2000. The studies on Korean medicine treatments about spondylolisthesis were mainly published in the journal of Korean acupuncture & moxibustion medicine. 7 case reports, 6 case series, 1 RCT had been under research. In 14 cases of the studies, various Korean medicine treatments were used to treat the symptoms. Numeric rating scale (NRS) was used as primary assessments. Conclusions In this study, we analyzed the trends of Korean medicine treatments of spondylolisthesis. Reviewing the domestic trends of studies on Korean medicine treatments of spondylolisthesis and examining the strong and weak points of those treatments are essential for the further studies.
Spondylolisthesis;Lumbar Spondylolisthesis;Korean medicine treatment;Domestic trends
- The Society of Korean Medicine Rehabilitation. Korean Medicine Rehabilitation 4th edition. Seoul:Koonja publisher. 2015:66-7.
- Yoo JW, Moon YR. Spondylolisthesis. J Korean Soc Spine Surg. 2001;8(3):336-8. https://doi.org/10.4184/jkss.2001.8.3.336
- Lee JD, Byun JY. CT study of Spondylolisthesis: Comparison Between Isthmic and Degenerative Type. The Journal of Korean Acupuncture & Moxibustion. 2000; 17(4):79-86.
- Kim SJ, Yoon JP, Kim SY. A Clinical Analysis of 40 Cases with Spondylolisthesis. J Korean Med Rehab. 2002;12(3):1-10.
- Lee H, Jung HS, Kim SJ, Kim ES, Han KW, Woo JH, Lee JS, Lee SJ, Lee SG, Cha YY. Clinical Study on 32 Patients of Lumbar Herniated Intervertebral Disc with Spondylolisthesis. Korean J. Oriental Physiology & Pathology. 2010;24(6):1087-93.
- Stephen I Esses. Textbook of Spinal Disorders. Seoul: Koonja publisher. 2002:205-15.
- Ahn MH. Spondylolisthesis. J Korean Soc Spine Surg. 1999;6(2):228-36.
- The Korean Spinal Neurosurgery Society. The Textbook of Spine. Seoul:Koonja publisher. 2008:802-4.
- Stephen I. Esses. Textbook of Spinal Disorders. Seoul: Koonja publisher. 2002:176,206.
- Farfan HF The pathological anatomy of degenerative spondylolisthesis. A cadaver study. Spine. 1983;5:512-8.
- Kim KW. Anatomic Consideration of Spondylolysis and Spondylolisthesis type. J Korean Soc of Physical Therapy. 2003;15(4):803-10.
- The Korean Spinal Neurosurgery Society. The Textbook of Spine. Seoul:Koonja publisher. 2008:800-46.
- Lee H, Jung HS, Kim SJ, Kim ES, Han KW, Woo JH, Lee JS, Lee SJ, Lee SG, Cha YY. Clinical Study on 31 Patients of Lumbar Herniated Intervertebral Disc with Spondylolisthesis. Korean J Oriental Physiology & Pathology. 2010;24(6):1087-93.
- Hur TY, Cho NG, Cho EH, Cheon MN. Clinical evaluation of Acupuncture on spondylolisthesis by DITI. The Journal of Korean Acupuncture & Moxibustion. 2000; 17(2):31-9.