- Volume 26 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Modern Interpretation on Kinesiology of Yangsaeng-Doinbub Presented in [Jebyungwonhuron·Huhrobyungjehu] - Dealing with Knee Joint, Nuchal Area and Upper Extremity
「제병원후론(諸病源候論)·허로병제후(虛勞病諸候)」에서 제시된 양생방도인법과 현대 운동치료의 비교 연구 - 슬관절과 경부/상지부 중심으로
- Received : 2015.09.18
- Accepted : 2015.11.11
- Published : 2016.01.31
Objectives The objective of this study is to interpretate Yangsaeng-Doinbub presented in [Jebyungwonhuron Huhrobyungjehu] in a modern kinesiologic approach. Methods Based on the interpretation of [Jebyungwonhuron Huhrobyungjehu] and implementation of its kinesiology, this study presents similar kinesiologies and their purposed, with the reference to various documents on modern kinesiology. Results 1) Exercises in Yangsaeng-Doinbub presented in [Jebyungwonhuron Huhrobyungjehu], which are similar to resistance exercise, can be used for isometric exercise of knee joint extensor and cervical extensor. 2) Exercises in Yangsaeng-Doinbub presented in [Jebyungwonhuron Huhrobyungjehu], which are similar to stretching exercise, has its purpose to stretch semitendinosus m., semimembranous m., gastrocnemius m., quadriceps femoris m., upper trapezius m., levator scapulae m., serratus m., and splenius capitis m. 3) Exercises in Yangsaeng-Doinbub presented in [Jebyungwonhuron Huhrobyungjehu], which are similar to active exercise, can be used for strengthen quadriceps femoris m.. 4) Yangsaeng-Doinibub also describes breathing methods, which help normalization of breathing exercised and increase the efficiency of spine and joint exercises. Conclusions The modern interpretation on kinesiology of Yangsaeng-Doinbub presented in [Jebyungwonhuron Huhrobyungjehu] leads to a conclusion that Yangsaeng-Doinbub consists of various exercises for knee joint, neck and upper extremity.
- Hong WS. Jing-Jiao-Hung-Di-Nei-Jing. Seoul:Research of Oriental Medicine. 1985:198.
- Kim HT. A Documentational Study of Doinqigong in The Oriental Medicine Classics. Graduate school of Daeguhani-University. 2009:2,9-18.
- Yang DW, Song TW. A comparative study of Doinbub and Exercise Treatment. The Journal of Korean Medical Rehabilitation. 1997;7(1):533-7.
- Hwang JH. The Effects of "Doin Yang Saeng Gong" Exercise on Health-Related Physical Fitness in Middle and High Aged Women. Graduate school of Myungji-University. 2002.
- Chao-yuan-fang. Jebyungwonhuron. Beijing:People's Health Publishers. 1982. 47-50, 51-2, 59-63.
- Park HK. Zhongguo-kexue-jishu-shi. Seoul-Iljungsa. 2003: 433-45.
- Choi SJ. A Study on the Development of Hwalinsimbang Exercise Program for the Senior Health Care. Graduate school of Dongah-University. 2014.
- Journal of Korean Medical Rehabilitation. Rehabilitation Medicine of Oriental Medicine. Seoul:Seowondang. 1995. 511.
- Hong WJ. The art of Yangsaengbub. Seoul:Seolimmunhwasa. 1931. 117,365.
- Park RJ, Kang HS. The Effect of Electrical Stimulation and Therapeutic Exercise on Muscular Strength in Knee Extensor Muscles. The Journal of Korean Society of Physical Therapy. 1998;10(2):33-40.
- Larsson L, Sjodin B, Karlsson J. Histochemical and biochemical changes in human skeletal muscle with age in sedentary males, age 22-65 years. ActaPhysiol Scand. 1978;103(1):31-9. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1748-1716.1978.tb06187.x
- Saring-Bahat H. Evidence for exercise therapy in mechanical neck disorders. Man Ther. 2003;8(1):10-20. https://doi.org/10.1054/math.2002.0480
- Kim SJ, Kim SJ. Modern interpretation on kinesiology of Yangsaeng-Doinbub presented in Jebyungwonhuron. Yao-Bei-Bing-Zhu-Hou. The Journal of Korean Medical Rehabilitation. 24(2):2014. 115-30.
- Lee H. Jung S. Hwarinsimbang. Seoul:Beomwoosa. 1998. 81-90.
- Huh J. Research of Oriental Literature. Dongguibogam. Seoul:Bubinmoonhwasa. 2007. 1940-56, 2011-7, 2022-6.
- Kim KB, The research of [Jebyungwonhuron.Huhrobyungjehu]. Graduate school of Dongshin-University. 2004.
- Kim JH. A Study on "Do-In-Bup" in the Regimen of "Dongeui-Bogam". Department of Physical Education Graduate School, Dong-A University. 1998.
- Lisa A. DeStefano. D.O.. Korean Academy of Orthopedic Manual Physical Therapy. Greenman's Principles of Manual Medicine. Seoul:Youngmoonsa. 2011. 3-11, 79-90, 119-26, 496-8.
- Shirley Sahrmann. Kwon OY, Kwak MS, Kim SY. Diagnosis and Treatment of Movement Impairment Syndromes. Seoul:Jungdammedia. 2005:218, 79-80, 106, 461, 462
- Shirley Sahrmann. Kwon OY. Movement system impairment syndromes of the extremities, cervical, and thoracic spines. Seoul:Jungdammedia. 2011:438, 460, 440, 157, 153-4, 466-7, 415-9.
- Jung HW. General Remarks of Kinesiology. Seoul:Mokgwato. 2002. 715-6, 766, 731-2, 225-6, 243-7, 689, 683.
- Journal of Korean Medical Rehabilitation. Rehabilitation Medicine of Korean Medicine. Seoul:Koonja. 2007:364.
- Lieb FJ, Perry J. Quadriceps function. An elecromyographic study under isometric conditions. J Bone Joint Surg Am. 1971;53-A:749-758.
- Kong WT, Jung HT, Lee KM. The Effect of Cervical Stabilized Exercise and Joint Mobilization on Maximum Muscle Strength and Static Muscle Endurance of Cervical Region. The Journal of Korean Data and Information Science Society. 2010;21(1):33-42.
- Kim YM. Effects of the Use of the Hold Relax Technique to Treat Female VDT Workers with Work-related Neckshoulder Complaints. The Journal of Korea Society of Industrial Medicine. 2009;21(1):18-27.
- Peggy A. Houglum. Korean Association of Certified Exercise Professionals. Therapeutic Exercise for Athletic Injuries. Seoul:Korean Association of Certified Exercise Professionals. 2003:822-47.
- Lee NK. Literature study of Yangsaeng. Graduate school of Daejeon-University. 1994:57.