- Volume 6 Issue 1
An efficient reversible data hiding algorithm was proposed in this paper. The original image can be recovered from the stego-image without distortion during the embedded data are extracted from the stego-image. The embedding data are greater than that of the previous algorithm and the PSNR value of the stego-image is guaranteed to be greater than 48dB. The performance of the proposed algorithm was proved by experimental results.
Reversible Data Hiding;Cover Image;Histogram;Stego-Image;Data Embedding
- Celik, M. U., Sharama, G., Tekalp, A. M., and Saber, E. (2002), Reversible data hiding, in: Proc. IEEE 2002 Int. Conf. on Image Processing, 2, Rochester, NY.
- Chang, C. C., Hsieh, Y. P., and Lin, C. Y. (2007), Losless data embedding with high embedding capacity based on declustering for VQ-compressed images, IEEE Trans. Information Foresics and Security, 2(3), 341-349. https://doi.org/10.1109/TIFS.2007.902683
- Chang, C. C., Tai, W. L., and Lin, C. C. (2006), A reversile data hiding scheme based on side match vectro quantization, IEEE Trans. on Circuits and Systems for Video Technology, 16(10), 1301-1308. https://doi.org/10.1109/TCSVT.2006.882380
- Fallahpour, M. and Sedaaghi, M. H. (2007), High capacity lossless data hiding based on histogram modification, IEICE Electronics Express, 4(7), 205-210. https://doi.org/10.1587/elex.4.205
- Goljan, M., Fridrich, J., and Du, R. (2001), Distortion- free data embedding, in Proc. 4th Inf. Hiding Workshop, Pittsburg, PA, 27-41.
- Huang Jiwu., Shi, Y. Q., and Shi, Y. (2000), Embedding image watermarks in DC component, IEEE Trans. Circuits Syste., Video Technol., 10(6), 974-979. https://doi.org/10.1109/76.867936
- Hwang, J. H., Ki, K. W., and Choi, J. U. (2007), Reversible Watermarking based on Histogram Shifting, Journal of Korean Institute of Information Scientists and Engineers: Information Networking, 34(3), 168-174.
- Lee, S. K., Suh, Y. H., and Ho, Y. S. (2004), Lossless data hiding based on histogram modification of difference images, in: K. Aizawa, Y. Nakamura, S. Satoh, Advances in multimedia Informaton Processing (PCM 2004), in: Lecture notes in Computer Science, 3333, Springer-Verlag, Berlin, 340-347.
- Li, Y. C., Yeh, C. M., and Chang, C. C. (2010), Data hiding based on the bimilarity between neighboring pixels with reversibility, Digital signal Processing, 20, 1116-1128. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.dsp.2009.10.025
- Ni, Zhicheng, Shi, Y.-Q., Ansari, N., and Su W. (2006), Reversible Data Hiding, IEEE Trans. Circuit and Systems, 16(3), 354-362.
- Tian, J. (2003), Reversible data embedding using a difference expression, IEEE Trans, on Circuits and Systems for Video Technology, 13(8), 890-896. https://doi.org/10.1109/TCSVT.2003.815962
- Tseng, H. W. and Hsieh, C. P. (2008), Reversible data hiding based on image histogram modification, Imaging Science Journal, 56(5), 271-783. https://doi.org/10.1179/174313108X288103
- Zeng, W. (1998), Digital watermarking and data hiding: technologies and applications, in Proc. Int. Conf. Inf. Syst., Anal. Synth., 3, 223-229.