- Volume 16 Issue 11
DOI QR Code
Implementation of Context-Aware Android Application for Automatic Task Setting
상황 인지 기반의 자동 태스크 설정을 위한 안드로이드 어플리케이션 구현
- Received : 2016.08.03
- Accepted : 2016.11.10
- Published : 2016.11.28
Users can set manually Android phone to do particular tasks on some situations. This type of setting is inconvenient, and also provide with unnecessary services, which don't consider users' situation. In this research, we design and implement a context-aware automatic task setting application. Users can get context-aware service by setting desired tasks based on contexts using this system. We design a language for describing context-action rules, and statically check validity of context-action rules by performing syntax and semantic check.
Context;Action;Context-Action Rule;Rule Checking;Task;Android
Supported by : 한국연구재단
- Tasker, http://tasker.dinglisch.net/
- Tasker, http://www.androidauthority.com/howto-use-tasker-199872/
- AutomateIt, http://automateitapp.com/
- AutomateIt, http://www.androidauthority.com/automateit-app-review-126143/
- G. W. Musumba and H. O. Nyongesa, "Context awareness in mobile computing: A review," Int. Journal of Machine Learning & Applications, Vol.2, No.1, 2013.
- J. Pauty, D. Preuveneers, P. Rigole, and Y. Berbers, "Research challenges in mobile and context-aware service development," in Proceedings of the Future Research Challenges for Software and Services Conference, 2006.
- A. K. Dey, D. Salber, and G. D. Abowd, "A Conceptual framework and a toolkit for supporting the rapid prototyping of context-aware applications," Human-Computer Interaction, Vol.16, pp.97-166, 2001. https://doi.org/10.1207/S15327051HCI16234_02
- H. Fagrell, K. Forsberg, and J. Sanneblad, "FieldWise: A Mobile Knowledge Management Architecture," ACM Conf. on Computer Supported Coorperative Work, pp.211-220, 2000.
- J. Herstad, D. Thanh, and J. Audestad, "Human Centered Mobile Communication Using Contextual Information," Int. Workshop on Collaboration and Mobile Computing, 1999.
- J. Pascoe, "Adding Generic Contextual Capabilities to Wearalbe Computers," IEEE Int. Conf. on Wearable Computers, 1998.
- D. P. Siewiorek, A. Smailagic, L. Bass, J. Siegel, and R. Martin, "Adtranz: A Mobile Computing System for Maintenance and Collaboration," IEEE Int. Conf. on Wearable Computers, pp.25-32, 1998.
- 류윤지, 김바울, 김상욱, "사용자 상황인지 서비스를 위한 안드로이드 기반 모바일 플랫폼," 한국멀티미디어학회 추계학술발표대회 논문집, 제12권, 제2호, 2009(11).
- 박연진, 송경아, 황재원, 창병모, "온톨로지 기반의 개인화된 여행 추천 시스템의 구현," 한국콘텐츠학회논문지, 제15권, 제9호, 2015(9).