- Volume 32 Issue 1
In many RC high-rise buildings, a shear wall and outrigger system is used as a lateral-load resisting system. In a shear wall and outrigger system, to minimize the additional forces in outriggers by differential shortening of adjacent vertical members, a delayed-joint construction method of outriggers is frequently applied. But, in construction stages with unconnected joints of outriggers, a design-intended lateral road resisting system is incomplete and structural performances for lateral loads may be weakened. In this study, to analyze effects of delayed-joint outrigger construction on structural performances of RC high-rise building under construction, a tower-typed residential complex building with 60 floors is selected as a sample model, and numerical analyses are performed. At several construction stages, appropriate construction load conditions and numerical analysis assumptions are applied, and numerical results present comparisons of structural performances including fundamental shapes and periods, lateral behaviors, and member design strength ratios. Also, this study can be used as guidelines of design loads and structural analysis schemes for checking the safety of RC high-rise buildings under construction.
초고층;아웃리거 시스템;철근콘크리트;시공단계해석;지연접합 시공
- AIK (2009). Korean Building Code and Commentary, 1039p.
- AIK (2013). Korean Architectural Standard Specification, 1784p.
- ASCE (2002). Design Loads on Structures During Construction (ASCE 37-02), 36p.
- Choe, M. M., Eom, T. S., & Kim, J. Y. (2013). An analysis of structural behaviors during construction for twisted high-rise steel buildings, Journal of Architectural Institute of Korea (Structure), 29(12), 45-53.
- Choi, H. S., & Joseph, L. (2012). Outrigger system design considerations, International Journal of High-Rise Buildings, 1(3), 237-246.
- Eom, T. S., & Kim, J. Y. (2009). An application of construction sequence analysis for checking structural stability of high-rise building under construction, Journal of Computational Structural Engineering Institute of Korea, 22(3), 211-221.
- Hwang, Y. J., & Kim, J. Y. (2015). Analyses of structural performances for RC high-rise residential complex building under construction, Journal of Computational Structural Engineering Institute of Korea, 28(1), 19-27. https://doi.org/10.7734/COSEIK.2015.28.1.19
- Jayasinghe, M. T. R., & Jayasena, W. M. V. P. K. (2004). Effects of axial shortening of column on design and construction of tall reinforced concrete buildings, Practice Periodical on Structural Engineering, 9(2), 70-78. https://doi.org/10.1061/(ASCE)1084-0680(2004)9:2(70)
- KCI (2012). Concrete Design Code and Commentary, 600p.
- Kim, H. S., & Shin, S. H. (2010). Effects of differential column shortening on internal member forces of tall buildings, Journal of Architectural Institute of Korea (Structure), 26(5), 35-42.
- Kim, H. S., & Shin, S. H. (2011). Reduction of differential column shortening due to outrigger, Journal of Architectural Institute of Korea (Structure), 27(9), 29-36.
- Kwak, H. G., & Kim, J. K. (2006). Time-dependant analysis of RC frame structures considering construction sequence, Building and Environment, 41(10), 1423-1434. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.buildenv.2005.05.013
- Lee, Y. W., & Kim, J. U. (2003). An analysis of the flat plate structure with simplified equivalent beam model, Journal of Architectural Institute of Korea (Structure), 19(11), 57-64.
- Park, K. D., Kim, D. Y., Yang, D. H., Joung, D. K., Ha, I. H., & Kim, S. D. (2010). A comparison study of conventional construction methods and outrigger damper system for the compensation of differential column shortening in high-rise buildings, International Journal of Steel Structures, 10(4), 317-324.
연구 과제 주관 기관 : 광운대학교