- Volume 32 Issue 1
With the demands for the development of smart technologies rapidly rising around the world, diverse technologies are being developed. Diverse efforts are continuing to link information technologies to the building safety periodic inspection, but their practicality is low, leading such efforts to be finished at the level of research. To develop the prototype of building inspection applications, this study interviewed working staff members to identify and analyze problems involved, and based on this, derived key required functions, including automation of appearance investigation and support for drafting reports. The application was applied to actual cases to test it. The result of the test showed that the work time for conducting onsite investigation and writing reports was shortened by 20%.
- An, J. W., Park, J. H., & Jang, W. S. (2013). Development of Maintenance Prototype for Dam Facilities Using NFC Technology", Jounal of Korean Society of Civil Engineers, 34(1), 261-271.
- Ha, M. H. (2013). (A)study on the preliminary evaluation system for prevention of insufficient precision inspection and safety diagnosis, Dissertation of doctor's degree in Sangmyung University of Technology.
- Ha, M. H., & Park, J. S. (2011). Problems of Insufficient Detailed Inspection and Precision Safety Diagnosis and the Improving Direction for the Evaluation System, Korea Institute for Structural Maintenance and Inspection, 15(5), 160-168. https://doi.org/10.11112/jksmi.2011.15.5.160
- Thun, J. H. (2008). Supporting total productive maintenance by mobile devices, PRODUCTION PLANNING & CONTROL, 19(4), 430-434. https://doi.org/10.1080/09537280802034588
- Jo, H. W., Jung, J. S., Jung, I. S., & Lee, C. S. (2012). Fuzzy Based Condition Assessment Model of Middle and Small-Size Buildings, Korea Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, 13(5), 35-44. https://doi.org/10.6106/KJCEM.2012.13.5.035
- Jung, B. T. (2013). (A)study on problems and improvements in evaluation standards and preparation of report on detailed building inspections, Dissertation of master's degree in Chung-ang University of Technology.
- Kang, D. M., Kim, T. J., Lee, C. K., & Park, T. K. (2013). Mobile application develoment of facility condition evaluation for maintenance for maintenance efficiency, Architectural Institute of Korea, 33(2), 717-718.
- Kim, H. E. (2007). Research on the Problems of Facility Safety Inspections and Solutions for Improvement, Korea Safety Management & Science, 9(47), 1-9.
- Kim, K. S. (2013). A Current Status of Diagnosis on Building Safety and Maintenance, Korea Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, 57(6), 36-40.
- Kim, M. H. (1998). Problems on the Structural Maintenance Inspection and Reinforcement Work of Buildings, and Improvement Plan, Architectural Institute of Korea, 42(1), 55-62.
- Kim, M. S. (2012). Improvement of Reliability in The Evaluation of structural Safety Check for Buildings, Dissertation of master's degree in Incheon National University of Technology.
- Kim, Y. M. (2001). Fuzzy Based Assessment for Reinforced Concrete Building Structures, Architectural Institute of Korea, 17(12), 123-132.
- Lee, J. B. (2014). Problem analysis and improvements based on case studies on report of detailed building inspections, Dissertation of master's degree in Chung-ang University of Technology.
- Lee, J. S., & Kim, Y. M. (2009). Development of Inspection Reporting System for Bridges, Korean Society of Civil Engineers, 388-391.
- Ministry of Land (2011). Safety inspection and precise safety inspection, Korea Infrastructure Safety Corporation.
- Park, J. H. (2013). QR code based smart dam maintenance of the facility management system development, Dissertation of master's degree in Yeungnam University of Technology.
- Park, J. H., Hong, G. H., & Kim, C. K. (2001). A study on the development of building safety management system in R.C building, Architectural Institute of Korea, 21(1), 755-758.
- Park, M. S., Kim, E. J, Lee, H. S., Lee, K. P., & Suh, S. W. (2013). Real Time Safety Management Framework at Construction Site based on Smart Mobile, Korea Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, 14(4), 3-14.
- Ryu, J. M., & Shin, E. C. (2014). Database Construction Plan of Infrastructure Safety Inspection and In-depth Inspection Results, Korean Geosynthetics Society, 13(4), 133-141. https://doi.org/10.12814/jkgss.2014.13.4.133
- Shin, H. S., & Yu, J. H. (2014). Utilizing Mobile NFC for Building Safety Inspection, Korea Journal of Construction Engineering and Management.
- Son, S. J. (2006). The point at issue and present condition in Building Safety Inspection, Dissertation of doctor's degree in Mokwon University of Technology.
- Tao, W., Dongping, F., & Guijun, L. (2015). Innovated Safety Inspection System on Construction Site Based on Mobile Phone Application, International Symposium on Computers & Informatics, 626-632.
- Yu, C. L., Weng, F. C., & Fu, C. S. (2014). Developing mobile 2D barcode RFID-based maintenance management system, Automation in Construction, 37, 110-121. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.autcon.2013.10.004
- Zhenhua, Z., & Ioannis, B. (2010). Machine Vision-Based Concrete Surface Quality Assessment, Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, 136(2), 210-218. https://doi.org/10.1061/(ASCE)CO.1943-7862.0000126
연구 과제 주관 기관 : 중소기업청