- Volume 32 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Constructing Social Sustainability through Development of Public Underground Space - With focused on the 'Elements de rythmanalyse' of Henri Lefebvre -
사회적 지속성의 구축을 위한 공공 지하공간의 개발 - 앙리 르페브르의 '리듬분석' 적용을 중심으로 -
- Lee, Gahng-Ju
- Received : 2015.09.13
- Accepted : 2016.01.14
- Published : 2016.01.30
This research is an alternative attempt about commercialization all the places in cities. The proposal indicated by deducting not only theoretical approach but also design production, and the research is progressed with three steps to accomplish those. First step is theoretical study that becomes conceptual foundation of design. This paper refers to '
Social Sustainability;Public Underground Space;Henri Lefebvre;'
- Jang, S., & Shin, J. (2012). Rhythmanalysis of our everyday life, Historiography Research, 46, 213-245.
- Kang, H. (2013). Reading Elements de rythmanalyse, Space and Society, 23(3), 147-157.
- Koolhass, R., & Mau, B. (1998). S, M, L, XL, The Monacelli Press
- Kim, J. (2014). Book Review: Elements de rythmanalyse of Henri Lefebvre, Journal of the Musicological Society of Korea, 17(1), 155-182.
- Lee, G. (2007). Use Determination Guidelines for Underground Passage Shops in Underground Public Pedestrian Facilities, Journal of the Architectural Institute of Korea, Planning and Design Section, 23(5), 21-30.
- Lefebvre, H., Elden, S., & Moore, G.(TRN) (2013). Rhythm analysis, Bloomsbury
- Lim, H. (2001). On crossroad again, Mirae
- Ministry of Construction & Transportation KICTEP (2006). Bus Rapid Transit Design Guidelines
- Seoul Metro (2014). Research on Underground Space and Metro Station Areas Development
- Seoul Metropolitan Government (2014). 2013 Survey Report of Foreign Visitors of Seoul
Supported by : 창원대학교