- Volume 33 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Study on the Adhesive Strength by the Manufacturing Process Parameter of the Aluminum Pouch for Secondary Battery
이차전지용 알루미늄 파우치 필름의 제조 공정 변수에 따른 접착력에 대한 연구
Yu, Min Sook;Kim, Do Hyun;Cho, Jung Min;Bae, Sung Woo;Kim, Dong Soo
- Received : 2016.01.05
- Accepted : 2016.01.25
- Published : 2016.02.01
In this study, we investigated the adhesive strength by molecular weight, mixture ratio, coating thickness, lamination temperature and aging condition of adhesive in manufacture process of Nylon-Aluminum for secondary aluminum pouch. It found that as the molecular weight of adhesive gets lower, the adhesive strength increases. In the mixture ratio, as the content of hardener get higher and as the content of solvent get lower, the adhesive strength increases. Also, as the coating thickness of adhesive get thicker, the adhesive strength increase. In addition, the adhesive strength is higher at 90 degrees of lamination temperature. So, it found that 90 degrees of lamination temperature is appropriate. In the aging condition when aged for 5 days, it found that the reaction and curing of adhesive is sufficient by measuring the adhesive strength.
Adhesive strength;Aluminum pouch;Secondary battery;Polyurethane
- Kang, J. H., "Industry Trends of Lithium Secondary Battery," The Export-Import Bank of Korea, Paper No. 2014-G-01, pp. 4-12, 2014.
- Finishinginfo, "Summary Surface Treatment Technology," http://cfile9.uf.tistory.com/attach/240D224C534BF072093ABE (Accessed 22 January 2016)
- Jeong, I. W., "Adhesive of Polyurethane-Waterborne Polyurethane," Small Business Training Institute-Adhesive Process, pp. 8-79, 2011.
- You, J. S. and Chun, J. H., "Application as an Adhesive of the Polyurethane," Polymer Science and Technology, Vol. 10, No. 5, pp. 578-585. 1999.
- Jeong, Y. H., "Autoadhesion Strength of Symmertric Amorphous Interface in Polymer Welding Process," The Polymer, Vol. 21, No. 5, pp. 755-763, 1997.
- Hwa Sung Co., Ltd., "Glossary, COMMON SENSE of Adhesive," http://www.hsadhesive.co.kr/data/main_data.php (Accessed January 22 2016)
- Youm, J. S. and Kang, H. J., "Adhesion Mechanism of Polyurethane Adhesive for Laminated Steel Plate," The Polymer, Vol. 36, No. 2, pp. 119-123, 2012.
- Youngjin Industrial Co., Ltd., "Glossary, Adhesive," http://www.yj-chem.com/html/technique/industrial.htm (Accessed January 22 2016)
Supported by : 연구성과실용화진흥원