- Volume 10 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
A Study of Whiter Matter Fiber Tractography in Young Internet Addiction Disorder using a Brain Diffusion Tensor Magnetic Resonance Imaging
뇌 확산텐서 자기공명영상을 이용한 청소년 인터넷 중독자의 백질 섬유로에 관한 연구
- Received : 2015.12.30
- Accepted : 2016.12.01
- Published : 2016.01.30
The goal of this study is to investigate corpus callosum and both internal capsule changes with the internet addiction disorder compared to control group using MR diffusion tensor imaging. A total of 22 teenager volunteers who had 10 high-risk group with internet addiction and 12 normal control group were conducted for this study. Imaging was conducted on a 3 T using a EPI sequence. Image evaluation was analysed of the FA, ADC(
internet addiction disorder;diffusion tensor imaging;fractional anisotropy
- S. T. Yu and C. W. Lee, "The significance of corpus callosal size in the estimation of neurologically abnormal infants," Korean Journal of Pediatrics, Vol. 51, No. 11, pp. 1205-1210, 2008. https://doi.org/10.3345/kjp.2008.51.11.1205
- P. Y. Rakic, P. I. Akovlev, "Development of the corpuscallosum and cavumsepti in man," The Journal of Comparative Neurology, Vol. 132, No. 1, pp. 45-72, 1968. https://doi.org/10.1002/cne.901320103
- E. R. Melhem, S. Mori, G. Mukundan, M. A. Kraut, M. G. Pomper, Peter C. M. van Zill, "Diffusion tensor MR imaging of the brain and white matter tractography," American Journal of Roentgenology, Vol. 178, No. 1, pp. 3-16, 2002. https://doi.org/10.2214/ajr.178.1.1780003
- C. Pierpaoli, P. J. Basser, "Toward a quantitative assessment of diffusion anisotropy," Magnetic Resonance in Medicine, Vol. 36, No. 6, pp. 893-906, 1996. https://doi.org/10.1002/mrm.1910360612
- S. K Lee, "Clinical application of DTI," Korean Society of Resonance in Medicine, The 8th Symposium abstract, pp. 114-119, 2003.
- J. H. Ha, S. Y. Kim, S. C. Bae, S. Bae, H. Kim, M. Sim, I. K. Lyoo, S. C. Cho, "Depression and Internet addiction in adolescents," Psychopathology, Vol. 40, No. 6, pp. 424-430, 2007. https://doi.org/10.1159/000107426
- I. C. Im, E. H Goo, J. S. Lee, "Evaluation of the Neural Fiber Tractography Associated with Aging in the Normal Corpus Callosum Using the Diffusion Tensor Imaging (DTI)," The Korean Society of Radiology, Vol. 5, No. 4, pp. 189-194, 2011. https://doi.org/10.7742/jksr.2011.5.4.189
- E. Scheurer, K. O. Lovblad, R. Kreis, S. E. Maier, C. Boesch, R. Dirnhofer, K. Yen, "Forensic application of postmortem diffusion-weighted and diffusion tensor MRimaging of the humanbrain in situ," American Journal of Neuroradiology, Vol. 32, No. 8, pp. 1518-24, 2011. https://doi.org/10.3174/ajnr.A2508
- K. Yuan, W. Qin, G. Wang, F. Zeng, L. Zhao, X. Yang, P. Liu, J. Liu, J. Sun, K. M. von Deneen, Q. Gong, Y. Liu, J. Tian, "Microstructure abnormalities in adolescents with internet addiction disorder," PLoS One, Vol. 6, No. 6, 2011.
- S. J. Kim, D. H. Park, S. H. Ryu, J. Yu, J. H. Ha, "Usefulness of Young's Internet addiction test for clinical populations," Nordic Journal of Psychiatry, Vol. 67, No. 6, pp. 393-399, 2013. https://doi.org/10.3109/08039488.2012.748826
- F. Lin, Y. Zhou, Y. Du, L. Qin, Z. Zhao, J. Xu, H. Lei, "Abnormal White Matter Integrity in Adolescents with Internet Addiction Disorder: A Tract-Based Spatial Statistics Study," PloS one, Vol. 7, No. 1, 2012.
- L. Kutner, C. K. Olson, "Grand Theft Childhood: The Surprising Truth About Violent Video Games and What Parents Can Do," New York: Simon & Schuster, 2008.
- J. H. Park, Y. S. Lee, B. N. Kim, J. H. Cheong and D. H. Han, "The Factors for the Aggression in Patients with On-Line Game Addiction : Behavioral Inhibition/Activation System and Comorbid Disease," Journal of Korean Neuropsychiatric Association, Vol. 52, No. 2, pp. 84-90, 2013. https://doi.org/10.4306/jknpa.2013.52.2.84
- P. Fischer, T. Greitemeyer, A. Kastenmuuller, C. Vogrincic, A. Sauer, "The effects of risk-glorifying media exposure on risk-positive cognitions," emotions, and behaviors: a meta-analytic review, Psychol Bull, Vol. 137, No. 3, pp. 367-390, 2011. https://doi.org/10.1037/a0022267
- J. Y. Yen, C. H. Ko, C. F. Yen, H. Y. Wu, M. J. Yang, "The comorbid psychiatric symptoms of Internet addiction: attention deficit and hyperactivity disorder(ADHD), depression, social phobia, and hostility," Journal of Adolescent Health, Vol. 41, No. 1, pp. 93-98, 2007. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jadohealth.2007.02.002