- Volume 10 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Effects of the Questionnaire and Radioactivity Measurement of Fishery from the Fukushima Nuclear Disaster
후쿠시마 원자력 재해 이후 수산물의 방사능 측정 및 설문 조사
Kim, Myung Jun;Kang, Seok Min;Kweon, Dae Cheol
- Received : 2016.01.03
- Accepted : 2016.01.30
- Published : 2016.01.30
March 11, 2011 Fukushima nuclear power plant accident has occurred, the last four years, his is the current state of anxiety remains on the consumer. Therefore, 2015 the current progress continues to have continued research for the purpose of resolving the insecurity of fishery in the country. We measured the radiation of the origin of fishery products, by 2015, research was carried out through a number of references to get additional data or studies that influence this to some degree. Create a consumer and one for the seller for the survey to find out the thoughts of both consumers and sellers on fisheries was to create the statistics by direct survey in 2014 year survey meter using PM1405 equipment dynamics of several species of aquatic origin in accordance with the (Taiwan, China, Russia), mackerel, pomfret, hairtail, saury, shrimp, squid measurements of radiation were investigated. The measurement in 2014 was
- K. Buesseler, M. Aoyama, M. Fukasawa, "Impacts of the Fukushima nuclear power plants on marine radioactivity," Environmental Science and Technology, Vol. 45, No. 23, pp. 9931-9935, 2011. https://doi.org/10.1021/es202816c
- T. Wada, Y. Nemoto, S. Shimamura, T. Fujita, T. Mizuno, T. Sohtome, K. Kamiyama, T. Morita, S. Lgarashi, "Effects of the nuclear on marine products in Fukushima," Journal of Environmental Radioactivity, Vol. 124, pp. 246-254, 2013. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jenvrad.2013.05.008
- M. W. Byun, "Fukushima nuclear power plant accidents and food safety," Food Science and Industry, Vol. 44, No. 2, pp. 9-15, 2011.
- M. A. Gomaa, A. T. Abdel-fattah, M. W. Essa, R. M. el-Shinawy, "Radioactivity in foodstuffs in Egypt," Applied and Radiation Isotopes, Vol. 46, pp. 607-607, 1995. https://doi.org/10.1016/0969-8043(95)00103-4
- C. G. Kim, "University student's awareness of radiation," Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 3, No. 1, pp. 27-34, 2013.
- B. J. Park, "Analysis of public perception on radiation: with one year after Fukushima nuclear accident," Journal of Radiation Protection, Vol. 37, No. 1, pp. 1-9, 2012. https://doi.org/10.14407/jrp.2012.37.1.001
- B. J. Park, "Analysis of adolescent of radiation: Marking the first anniversary of Fukushima nuclear accident," Journal of Radiation Protection, Vol. 37, No. pp. 75-83, 2012. https://doi.org/10.14407/jrp.2012.37.2.075
- H. R. Song, W. J, Kim, "Effects of trust, sigma, optimistic bias on risk perception of nuclear power plants," The Journal of the Korea Contents Association, Vol. 13, No. 3, pp. 162-173, 2013. https://doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2013.13.03.162
- C. H. Kim, D. H. Kim, J. H. Kim, "Analysis of awareness of radiation and nuclear power plants after Fukushima nuclear accident," The Journal of the Korea Contents Association, Vol. 13, No. 9, pp. 281-287, 2013.
- H. J. Jin, S. W. Song, J. M. Lee, "The effects of Japan Fukushima nuclear plant incident on S. Korean consumers' response to domestic marine product," The Journal of Fisheries Business Administration, Vol. 43, No. 2, pp. 27039, 2012.
- W. Lee, H. P. Lee, K. H. Chung, H. R. Kim, Y. H. Cho, G. S. Choi, C. W. Lee, H. W. Chung, E. J. Lee, Y. S. Sho, J. O. Lee, "Survey of radioactive contamination in imported foodstuffs," The Journal of the Korea Association for Radiation Protection, Vol. 31, No. 3, pp. 141-148, 2006.
- K. Kwon, J. H. Hong, S. B. Han, E. J. Lee, K. J. Kang, H. W. Chung, S. G. Park, G. H. Jang, J. S. An. D. s. Kim M. C. Kim, C. M. Kim, K. H. Chung, C. W. Lee, "Monitoring on radioactivity in foodstuffs," Korean Journal of Food Science and Technology, Vol. 36, No. 1, pp. 183-187, 2004.
- Y. Cha, H. Yu, "Exploring mechanics of information seeking, and processing besides transmission dealing with issue of foods contaminated by radioactivity-Focusing on the effects of news valence frames and trust in government agencies on credibility of news articles," Korean Journal of Journalism & Communication Studies, Vol. 56, No. 2, pp. 92-120, 2012.
- Y. Park, J. Lee, H. Kim, "Awareness of parents and infants on radiation leak in Fukushima in Japan," Journal of Korean Society Radiology, Vol. 5, No. 6, pp. 325-328, 2011. https://doi.org/10.7742/jksr.2011.5.6.325
- M. J. Kang, "SPS agreement, Japanese fisheries, import ban, Article 5.7, precautionary measure," Yonsei Law Review, Vol. 23, No. 4, pp. 273-306, 2013.
- International Commission on Radiological Protection. ICRP Publication 60: 1990 Recommendations of the International Commission on Radiological Protection. No. 60. Elsevier Health Sciences, 1991.
- C. Jeong, H. Oh, J. Lee, S. Jo, S. Park, "Analysis of dose by items according to act on safety control of radiation around living environment," Journal of the Korean Society of Radiology, Vol. 7, No. 6, pp. 377-381, 2013. https://doi.org/10.7742/jksr.2013.7.6.377
- J. H. Kang, "A study on the consumption of fishery products in relation with radioactivity-related safety information," The Journal of Fisheries Business Administration, Vol. 46, No. 1, pp. 145-155, 2015. https://doi.org/10.12939/FBA.2015.46.1.145
- B. W. Suh, "A study of consumers' perception and intention to participant for solar salt traceability system," The Journal of Fisheries Business Administration, Vol. 45, No. 2, pp.15-28, 2014. https://doi.org/10.12939/FBA.2014.45.2.015