- Volume 10 Issue 1
The purpose of this study intend to develop the automatic voice system for language communicating over foreign patients in testing of magnetic resonance imaging. Used sentences for the automatic voice system was selected with twelve sentences and five foreign languages in hospital in use. These translated texts were provided free of charge from Oddcast's website, which is recorded each language-specific voice as Wav files, The recorded audio file were produced by the two types of a power-point show of MS-office 2013(extension; ppsx) form and Web-enabled system using the PHP program to be applied in the mobile phone environment. It is considered to relieve the stress about an language barrier to medical technician and the voice system designed with the variable language will be enhanced the diagnostic information on foreign patients. Because automatic voice system designed for this study can enhance the understanding of test in between korean medical technician and foreign patients, It will be expected to utilize more usefully in clinical practice.
magnetic resonance imaging;automatic voice system;language barrier
- K. Y. Kim, K. N. Jin, "The Effect of Foreign Patients' Expectation and Experience on the Satisfaction of Medical service, "Korean society of hospital management, Vol. 18, No. 4, pp. 1-17, 2013.
- H. Lee, W. J. Lee, K. L. Choi, "Satisfaction of Foreign Patients on Hospital Us, "The korean contents association, Vol. 13, No. 9, pp. 322-333, 2013.
- H. T, Lee, "A study on the construction process of the collaborative governance in the Medical Tourism Policy, "Hanyang university, 2011.
- H. G. Lee, C. Jeong, "The effect of quality of medical service on medical customer satisfaction and sustainable medical touris, "Korean academic society of tourism management, Vol. 25, No. 3, pp. 279-296, 2012.
- K. A. Lee, "An analysis of hospital selection factors and patient satisfaction improvement, "Gachon university, 2006.
- F. R. Navid, M. S. Ahmad Puad, Z. Yuserrie, "Service Quality and patients' Satisfaction in Medical Tourism, "World Applied Sciences Journal 10, pp. 24-30, 2010.
- B. Angelica, "The association of acculturation with perceived patient-centered cultural sensitivity and patient satisfaction among a national sample of ethnic and racial minorities, "University of florida, pp. 1-181, 2010.
- S. Y. Kim, "Perceived quality of medical service, satisfaction and their acculturation among foreign residents in Korea, "The graduate school of Konkuk university, pp. 1-49, 2014.
- D. Y. Kwak, "A study on the factors affecting the satisfaction level of medical tourism product, "Korea hotel resort association, Vol. 11, No. 2, pp. 125-144, 2012.
- H. H. Lee, B. S. Lee, "Requirements for the improvement of healthcare service for foreigners in Korea, "Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing Administration, Vol. 18, No. 2, pp. 137-145, 2010.
- Y. S. Chang, C. N. Shin, "A Study of Characteristics of Patients at International Clinic of University Hospital, "The korea public health association, Vol. 31, No. 1, pp. 46-54, 2005.