- Volume 53 Issue 1
It is highlighted that increasing the adsorbent surface area on volumetric basis is very important in providing an easy access for gas molecules. Fine particles around
Dolomite;Kiln dust;Granule;Porosity;Gas adsorbent
- F. E. Eichie and A. O. Kudehinbu, "Effect of Particle Size of Granules on Some Mechanical Properties of Paracetamol Tablets," Afr. J. Biotechnol., 8  5913-16 (2009). https://doi.org/10.5897/AJB09.859
- U. Schubert and N. Husing, "Porous Materials," pp. 305-309 in Synthesis of Inorganic Materials, Chapter 6, Wiley-VCH, Weinheim, 2nd edition, 2005.
- C. K. Youn, H. M. Lim, S. J. Cha, D. S. Kim, and S. H. Lee, "Preparation of Hollow Silica by Spray Drying of Nano Silica Particles and Its Heat Transfer Property," Kor. J. Mater. Res., 22  531-38 (2012). https://doi.org/10.3740/MRSK.2012.22.10.531
- M. W. Han and K. S. Youn, "Quality Characteristics of Spray Drying Microparticulated Calcium after Wet-grinding," Korean J. Food Sci. Technol., 41  657-61 (2009).
- D. V. Tuyen and B. T. Lee, "Formation and Characterization of Porous Spherical Biphasic Calcium Phosphate (BCP) Granules Using PCL," Ceram. Int., 37 2043-49 (2011). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ceramint.2011.02.012
- S. C. Byeon, H. J. Je, and K. S. Hong, "Spray Drying of Ferrite Powders and the Characteristics of the Granule," J. Korean Ceram. Soc., 32  549-58 (1995).
- M. W. Woo, A. S. Mujumdar, and W. R. W. Daud, "Manipulating Physical Properties of Powder," pp. 37-41 in Spray Drying Technology, Volume 1, Ed., Chapter 2, Published in Singapore, 2010.
- A. Sosnik and K. P. Seremeta, "Advantages and Challenges of the Spray-Drying Technology for the Production of Pure Drug Particles and Drug-Loaded Polymeric Carriers," Adv. Colloid Interface Sci., 223 40-54 (2015). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cis.2015.05.003
- F. Iskandar, A. B. D. Nandiyanto, W. Widiyastuti, S. Y. Lee, K. Okuyama, and L. Gradon, "Production of Morphology-Controllable Porous Hyaluronic Acid Particles Using a Spray-Drying Method," Acta Biomater., 5 1027-34 (2009). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.actbio.2008.11.016
- K. Ishizaki, S. Komarneni, and M. Nanko, "Powder Compacts and Green Bodies for Porous Materials," pp. 34-37 in Porous Materials process technology and applications, Chapter 2, Published in Netherlands, 1998.
- E. Sabah, O. Ozdemir, and S. Koltka, "Effect of Ball Mill Grinding Parameters of Hydrated Lime Fine Grinding on Consumed Energy," Adv. Powder Technol., 24 647-52 (2013). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.apt.2012.12.001
- B. I. Choi, J. C. Kim, and S. B. Woo, "Results of Round Robin Test for Specific Surface Area," Anal. Sci. Technol., 24  503-9 (2011). https://doi.org/10.5806/AST.2011.24.6.503
- P. B. Balbuena and K. E. Gubbins, "Theoretical Interpretation of Adsorption Behavior of Simple Fluids in Slit Pores," Langmuir, 9  1801-14 (1993). https://doi.org/10.1021/la00031a031
Supported by : Korea Institute of Energy Technology Evaluation and Planning (KETEP)