- Volume 53 Issue 1
In order to make a highly ordered three-dimensionally macro-porous structure of zirconia ceramics, porogen precursors PMMA beads were prepared by emulsion polymerization using acrylic monomer. The monodisperse PMMA latex beads were closely packed by centrifugation as a porogen template for the infiltration of zirconium acetate solution. The mixed compound of PMMA and zirconium acetate was dried. According to the firing schedule, dry compacts of PMMA and zirconium acetate were calcined at
- H. Yan, F. B. Christophe, T. H. Brian, H. S. William, and A. Stein, "General Synthesis of Periodic Macroporous Solids by Templated Salt Precipitation and Chemical Conversion," Chem. Mater., 12  1131-41 (2000).
- A. Stein and R. C. Schroden, "Colloidal Crystal Templating of Three-Dimensionally Ordered Macroporous Solids: Materials for Photonics and Beyond," Curr. Opin. Solid State Master. Sci., 5  553-64 (2001). https://doi.org/10.1016/S1359-0286(01)00022-5
- R.C. Schroden and A. Stein, "3D Ordered Macroporous Materials," pp. 465-493 in Colloids and Colloid Assemblies: Synthesis, Modification, Organization and Utilization of Colloid Particles. Ed. by F. Caruso, Wiley-VCH, Weinheim, 2003.
- K. M. Kulinowski, P. Jiang, H. Vaswani, and V. L. Colvin, "Porous Metals from Ccolloidal Templates," Adv. Mater., 12  833-38 (2000). https://doi.org/10.1002/(SICI)1521-4095(200006)12:11<833::AID-ADMA833>3.0.CO;2-X
- O. D. Velev and E. W. Kaler, "Structured Porous Materials via Colloidal Crystal Templating: from Inorganic Oxides to Metals," Adv. Mater., 12  531-34 (2000).
- O. D. Velev and A. M. Lenhoff, "Colloidal Crystals as Tem-plates for Porous Materials," Curr. Opin. Colloid Interface Sci., 5  56-63 (2000). https://doi.org/10.1016/S1359-0294(00)00039-X
- D. J. Norris and Y. A. Vlasov, "Chemical Approaches to Three-Dimensional Semiconductor Photonic Crystals," Adv. Mater., 13  371-76 (2001). https://doi.org/10.1002/1521-4095(200103)13:6<371::AID-ADMA371>3.0.CO;2-K
- A. Stein, "Sphere Templating Methods for Periodic Porous Solids," Microporous Mesoporous Mater., 44-45 227-39 (2001). https://doi.org/10.1016/S1387-1811(01)00189-5
- B. T. Holland, C. F. Blanford, T. Do, and A. Stein, "Synthesis of Highly Ordered, Three-Dimensional, Macroporous Structures of Amorphous or Crystalline Inorganic Oxides, Phosphates, and Hybrid Composites," Chem. Mater., 11  795-805 (1999). https://doi.org/10.1021/cm980666g
- C. F. Blanford, R. C. Schroden, M. Al-Daous, and A. Stein, "Tuning Solvent-Dependent Color Changes of Three-Dimensionally Ordered Macroporous (3DOM) Materials Through Compositional and Geometric Modifications," Adv. Mater., 13  26-9 (2000).
- C. F. Blanford, H. Yan, R. C. Schroden, M. Al-Daous, and A. Stein, "Gems of Chemistry and Physics: Three-Dimensionally Ordered Macroporous (3DOM) Metal Oxides," Adv. Mater., 13  401-7 (2001). https://doi.org/10.1002/1521-4095(200103)13:6<401::AID-ADMA401>3.0.CO;2-7
- R. C. Schroden, M. Al-Daous, C. F. Blanford, and A. Stein, "Optical Properties of Inverse Opal Photonic Crystals," Chem. Mater., 14  3305-15 (2002). https://doi.org/10.1021/cm020100z
- A. Stein, F. Li, and N. R. Denny, "Morphological Control in Colloidal Crystal Templating of Inverse Opals, Hierarchical Structures, and Shaped Particles," Chem. Mater., 20  649-66 (2008). https://doi.org/10.1021/cm702107n
- C. I. Aguirre, E. Reguera, and A. Stein, "Tunable Colors in Opals and Inverse Opal Photonic Crystals," Adv. Funct. Mater., 20  2565-78 (2010). https://doi.org/10.1002/adfm.201000143
N. C. S. Selvam, A. Manikandan, L. J. Kennedy, and J. J. Vijaya, "Comparative Investigation of Zirconium Oxide (
$ZrO_2$) Nano and Microstructures for Structural, Optical and Photocatalytic Properties," J. Colloid Interface Sci., 389  91-8 (2013). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jcis.2012.09.014
- J. C. Ray, R. K. Pati, and P. Pramanik, "Chemical Synthesis and Structural Characterization of Nanocrystalline Powders of Pure Zirconia and Yttria Stabilized Zirconia (YSZ)," J. Eur. Ceram. Soc., 20  1289-95 (2000). https://doi.org/10.1016/S0955-2219(99)00293-9
- A. Opalinska, I. Malka, W. Dzwolak, T. Chudoba, A.Presz, and W. Lojkowski, "Size-Dependent Ddensity of Zirconia Nanoparticles," Beilstein J. Nanotechnol., 6  27-35 (2015). https://doi.org/10.3762/bjnano.6.4
- S. Wang, X. Li, Y. Zhai, K. Wang, S. Wang, X. Li, Y. Zhai, and K. Wang, "Preparation of Homodispersed Nano Zirconia," Powder Technol., 168  53-8 (2006). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.powtec.2006.07.001
- M. Rezaei, S. M. Alavi, S. Sahebdelfar, and Z.-F. Yan, "Tetragonal Nanocrystalline Zirconia Powder with High Surface area and Mesoporous Structure," Powder Technol., 168  59-63 (2006). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.powtec.2006.07.008
- J. Feng, X. Y. Wang, X. R. Ren, Z. C. Huang, R. Zhou, and W. Pan, "Structure Characterization Ccalculation of Tetragonal Zirconia," IOP Conf. Series : Mater. Sci. Eng., 18  202008-508 (2011).
- E. Djurado, P. Bouvier, and G. Lucazeau, "Crystallite Size Effect on the Tetragonal-Monoclinic Transition of Undoped Nanocrystalline Zirconia Studied by XRD and Raman Spectrometry," J. Solid State Chem., 149  399-407 (2000). https://doi.org/10.1006/jssc.1999.8565
G. Teufer, "The Crystal Structure of Tetragonal
$ZrO_2$," Acta. Cryst., 15  1187 (1962). https://doi.org/10.1107/S0365110X62003114
- Three Dimensionally Ordered Microstructure of Polycrystalline TiO2 Ceramics with Micro/meso Porosity vol.53, pp.2, 2016, https://doi.org/10.4191/kcers.2016.53.2.227
- Rational design and synthesis of hierarchically structured SnO2 microspheres assembled from hollow porous nanoplates as superior anode materials for lithium-ion batteries pp.1998-0000, 2017, https://doi.org/10.1007/s12274-017-1744-7
Supported by : National Research Foundation (NRF)