- Volume 20 Issue 1
The information security industry is technology-intensive, high value-added industries. South Korea's response has excellent ICT skills and experience and skills in a variety of cyber attacks, has become a benchmark in the world. However, the small size of the domestic information security company, supporting infrastructure is lacking. Domestic information security industry is the primary condition to activate the export. For the export of high value-added enterprise information security products and services, it is necessary the establishment of the domestic IT information security infrastructure of the industrial promotion is based overseas. Come to analyze the domestic information security industry, capital of this small, market reclamation of overseas expansion, information, manpower shortage was a problem. This fact, combined losses caused by cost-free period AS. Therefore, the study on information security in the infrastructure industry overseas bases is necessary. How to select and analyze the causes of infrastructure in selected overseas offices. By utilizing the infrastructure of overseas bases, can raise the added value of the products and services of the Information Security company, we can enable the export of small and medium Information Security company from overseas offices.
ICT;information security industry;overseas offices;infrastructure
- Dea-Woo, Park, Interim Report_2015 Broadcasting Communication Policy Research, Information Security Industry Overseas Study Support, Sep. 2015.
- Korea Internet & Security Agency,"Monthly analysis and trend of Internet incidents : March, May, June", Korea Internet & Security Agency, Korea, March, May, June 2013.
- Dea-Woo, Park. Sung-Young Yang, "Hacking Aattack Trends Analysis of Mobile Smishing and Security Measures," in Proceeding of the Conference on Information and Communication Engineering, Busan: South Korea, pp. 154, Oct. 2015.
- Dea-Woo, Park, Analysis on Mobile Forensic of Smishing Hacking Attack, Journal of the Korean Institute of Information and Communication Engineering, vol., 8, no. 12, pp. 2878-2883, Dec. 2014.
- Korean National Police Agency Cyber Bureau,"Coping with smishing", [Internet]. Available: http://www.netan.go.kr/, the National Police Agency, July, 2015.
- In-Woo Park, Dea-Woo Park,"A Study of Intrusion Security Research and Smishing Hacking Attack on a Smartphone", Journal of the Korea Institute of Information and Communication Engineering, vol., 17, no. 2, pp. 399-406, Mar, 2013.
- Dea-woo Park, "Guideline for Countermeasures against Smishing Incident", CJK IT Standards Meeting, South Korea, April, 2014.
- Dea-Woo, Park, Information Security industry overseas support and necessity standardization, National Cyber Security Policy Forum Workshop, November, 2015.
- Privacy foundation, 2015 National Information Security White Paper, Size of information security company capital Status, KISIA, April, 2015.
- Privacy foundation, 2015 National Information Security White Paper, Information Security Industry Sales Result, KISIA, April, 2015.