- Volume 20 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Radiation Effects on Fiber Bragg Grating Sensors Written in UV KrF Laser Process Condition
UV KrF 레이저 공정조건에 따른 FBG 센서의 방사선 영향
Kim, Jong-Yeol;Lee, Nam-Ho;Jung, Hyun-Kyu
- Received : 2015.11.06
- Accepted : 2015.12.14
- Published : 2016.01.31
We studied the effect of
Fiber Bragg gratings;Gamma radiation;Optical fiber sensor;Radiation effect;Photo-sensitive fiber
- A. I. Gusarov, D. B. Doyle, N. K. Karafolas, F. Berghmans, "Fibers-Bragg gratings as a candidate technology for satellite communication payloads: radiation effects issues," Conference on Photonics for Space Environments VII, SPIE Proceedings, vol. 4134, pp. 253-260, 2000.
A. Gusarov, D. Starodubov, F. Berghmans, O. Deparis, Y. Defosse, A. F. Fernandez,d, M. Decreton, P. Megret, M. Blondel, "Comparative study of the MGy dose level
$\gamma$-radiation effect on FBGs written in different fibres," in Proc. Int. Conf. Optical Fibre Sensors 1999 (OFS 13), Kyongju, Korea, pp. 608-611.
- A. Gusarov, S. Vasiliev, O. Medvedkov, I. Mckenzie and F. Berghmans et. al., "Stabilization of fiber Bragg gratings against gamma radiation," IEEE Trans. Nucl. Sci., vol. 55, no. 4, pp 2205-2212, Aug. 2008. https://doi.org/10.1109/TNS.2008.2001038
- H. Henschel, S. K. Hoffgen, K. Krebber, J. Kuhnhenn and U. Weinand, "Influence of fiber composition and grating fabrication on the radiation sensitivity of fiber Bragg gratings," IEEE Trans. Nucl. Sci., vol. 55, no. 4, pp. 2235-2242, Aug. 2008. https://doi.org/10.1109/TNS.2008.2001039
- H. Henschel, D. Grobnic, S. K. Hoeffgen, et. al., "Development of highly radiation resistant fiber Bragg gratings," IEEE Trans. Nucl. Sci., vol. 58, no. 4, pp. 2103-2110, Aug. 2011. https://doi.org/10.1109/TNS.2011.2160204
- A. Gusarov, B. Brichard, and D. N. Nikogosyan, "Gammaradiation effects on Bragg gratings written by femtosecond UV laser in Ge-doped fibers," IEEE Trans. Nucl. Sci., vol. 57, no. 4, pp 2024-2028, Aug. 2010. https://doi.org/10.1109/TNS.2009.2039494
- IEC, "Optical fibres-Guidance for nuclear radiation tests," IEC/TR 62283, pp. 27-28, 2010.
- J. Y. Kim, N. H. Lee, H. K. Jung, "The study of radiation sensitivity on fiber Bragg grating written in photo-sensitive optical fibers," JKIICE, vol. 18 no. 8, Aug. 2014.
- TIA/EIA Std. 455-64, Procedure for measuring radiationinduced attenuation in optical fibers and optical cables, TIA, 1998.
- K. Krebber, H. Henschel, U. Weinand, "Fiber Bragg gratings as high dose radiation sensors?," Meas. Sci. Technol., vol. 17, pp. 1095-1102, Apr. 2006. https://doi.org/10.1088/0957-0233/17/5/S26
- Radiation Effects on Fiber Bragg Grating Sensors by Irradiation Conditions of UV Laser vol.20, pp.12, 2016, https://doi.org/10.6109/jkiice.2016.20.12.2310
Supported by : Ministry of Science, ICT & Future Planning