- Volume 20 Issue 1
It is necessary to develop a real-time monitoring system for electric facilities, operating and managing system for the accident prevention of electrical demand facilities anytime, anywhere. In this paper, we propose the implementation of distributing board monitoring system based on Internet of Things(IoT). The proposed system is installed in existing distributing board that it can transmit status information of distributing board and control information through the cloud server and the wireless local area network. The distributing board monitoring system can monitor and control the condition of distributing board by system administrator. The results show that the margin of error was
Internet of Things(IoT);Electric facilities;Distributing board;Control panel
- K. Ashton , "Internet of things," RFID Journal, vol. 22, no. 7, pp. 97-114, June 2009.
- L. Atzori, A. Iera, and G. Morabito, "The Internet of Things: A survey," Computer networks, vol. 54, no. 15, pp. 2787-2805, Oct. 2010. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.comnet.2010.05.010
- P. Middleton, P. Kjeldsen, and J. Tully, "Forecast: The Internet of Things Worldwide," Gartner Inc., Nov. 2013.
- A. R. Al-Ali, and R. Aburukba, "Role of Internet of Things in the Smart Grid Technology," Journal of Computer and Communications, vol. 3, no. 5, pp. 229-233, May 2015. https://doi.org/10.4236/jcc.2015.35029
- Heydon, Robin. Bluetooth low energy: the developer's handbook, Prentice Hall, 2012.
- S. J. Kim, S. H. Jeong, H. S. Kang, and Y. D. Lee, "Design of the Internet of Things based Incoming Panel Management System for Electric Power monitoring," in Proceeding of the Korea Institute of Signal Processing and Systems Conference, 2014.
- S. T. Kim, J. S. Jeong, J. K. Song, and H. Y. Kim, "Trends of IoT Device Platforms and Buildings its Ecosystems," Electronics and Telecommunications Trends, vol. 29, no. 4, pp. 82-90, Aug. 2014.
- J. Gubbi, R. Buyya, S. Marusic, and M. Palaniswami, "Internet of things (IoT): A vision, architectural elements, and future directions," Future Gen. Comput. Syst., vol. 29, no. 7, pp. 1645-1660, Sep. 2013. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.future.2013.01.010
- L. Foschini, T. Taleb, A. Corradi, and D. Bottazzi, "M2Mbased metropolitan platform for IMS-enabled road traffic management in IoT," IEEE Commun. Mag., vol. 49 , no. 11, pp. 50-57, Nov. 2011. https://doi.org/10.1109/MCOM.2011.6069709
Supported by : Korea Small and Medium Business Administration