- Volume 20 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Development of a Large Quantity of Inputs Interface System Using a Single Chip microcontroller
원칩 마이컴을 이용한 대용량 입력 인터페이스 시스템의 개발
Park, Ju-Tae;Choi, Duck-sung;Jeong, Seung-Hyun
- Received : 2015.11.03
- Accepted : 2015.12.09
- Published : 2016.01.31
In this thesis we introduce a large quantity of input interface system using a low cost single chip microcontroller which is consists of walking board with 1600 switches, RS485 communication for switch data communication and PC application software for walking pattern analysis. When a pedestrian walks on the walking board, the pattern analysis of foot pressed switches can be utilized on diverse divisions of sports and industry such as walking physical therapy, dancing, a large quantity of sensors interface system, etc.
RS485 Communication;A large Quantity of input switches;Ghost phenomenon;Pattern Analysis;etc
- Chun-Hung Cheng, Ying-Wen Bai, "Anti-Ghost Key Design for a Notebook Keyboard," Canadian Conference on Electrical and Computer Engineering, Proceeding of the IEEE 28th, pp.577-580, 2015.
- Haimo Zhang, Yang Li, "GestKeyboard: enabling gesturebased interaction on ordinary physical keyboard", CHI '14 Proceedings of the SIGCHI Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems, pp.1675-1684, 2014.
- Castro M , "Well-known serial buses for distributed control of backup power plants. RS-485 versus controller area network (CAN) solutions," IECON 02 [Industrial Electronics Society, IEEE 2002 28th Annual Conference of the], vol. 3, pp.2381-2386, 2002.
- Yunseop Kim, "Remote Sensing and Control of an Irrigation System Using a Distributed Wireless Sensor Network," Instrumentation and Measurement, IEEE Transactions, vol .57, no. 7 , pp.2381-2386, Jul. 2008.
- Chun-Liang Hsu, Wei-Bin Wu, "The Practical Design of Constructing Data Transition Interface with ZigBee WSN and RS-485 Wired Interface-Example with Small-scaled Wind-power Electricity Generator System," Journal of Software, vol. 3, no. 8, pp.49-56, Nov. 2008.
- Sang-Rae Lee, Jae-Duk Lee, "Design and Test of On-Board Flight Data Acquisition System Based on the RS485 Star Network," Journal of The Korean Society for Aeronautical & Space Science, vol. 3, no.7, pp.83-90, Sep. 2004.
- Kim Jaewoo, Kim Keewoong, Kim Taeyol, Lim Hongjoon, Ryu Syehyung, Lee Suk, "Implementation of a time triggered communication protocol," Proceedings of the International Conference on Control, Automation and Systems, ICCAS2001, pp.1760-1763, 2001.
- Eun-Ju Kim, Sung-Hak Go, Byung-Soo Lee, "The Design and Implementation of the Improved Multi-Seat System for 4-D Cinemas based on RS485 Network Topologies," Journal of Korean Institute of Information Technology, vol. 10, no. 8, pp.9-17, Aug. 2012.
- Min-Liang Tan, Chern Ann Ng, Anti-ghosting keyboard, US 8367947, 2013.
- Wen-Kuan Lin, Portable keyboard, US 6756555 , 2004.