- Volume 65 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
A Study on the Thrust Characteristic Analysis of Linear Induction Motor according to Secondary Reaction Plate Using the Container Scanner Vehicle
컨테이너 검색기 이송대차 추진용 선형 유도전동기의 2차측 리액션플레이트 재질에 따른 특성 연구
- Received : 2015.10.20
- Accepted : 2015.12.18
- Published : 2016.01.01
This paper presents the analysis of the analysis of thrust characteristics of linear induction motors(LIMs) according to secondary reaction plate. LIMs are well known as high speed transport systems, which can obtain thrust directly without gears and links, or auxiliary mechanisms. A simple structure, easy maintenance, and less environmental pollution are advantages of LIMs. In transport systems using LIMs, the secondary reaction plate is an important design factor, because it has considerable impact on the cost of the railway as well as the performance of the LIMs. This paper deals analyzed the characteristics of linear induction motor used for moving the vehicle of container scanner. Thrust, efficiency and load characteristic were interpreted with FEM regarding two models whose material of secondary reaction plate was copper and aluminum. It suggested the interpretation of thrust, efficiency and power factor characteristic along slip and compared the operation ability of linear induction motor through characteristics analysis along the load.
LIM;Container scanner;Reaction plate
- D. H. IM, and S. M. Jang, "The analysis of performance characteristics of a LIM with taken into consideration of end effects," Trans. of KIEE., vol. 36, no. 4, pp. 240-251, 1987.
- Michel Poloujamff, "The theory of linear induction machinery," Oxford Univ, press, 1980.
- I. Boldea and S. A. Nasar, "Linear motion electromagnetic devices," Taylor & Francis, 2001.
- S. Nonaka and T. Higuchi, "Elements of linear induction motor design for urban transit", IEEE Trans. on Magn., vol. 23, No. 5, pp. 3002-3004, Sep. 1989.
- S. A. Nasar, I. Bpldea, "Linear Motion Electric Machines," Jhon Wiley & Sons, 1976.
- S. Yoon, J. Hur, and D. Hyun, "A method of optimal design of single-sided linear induction motor for transit", IEEE Trans. on Magn., vol. 33, no. 5, pp. 4215-4217, Sep. 1997. https://doi.org/10.1109/20.619714
- M. Kitamura, N. Hino, H. Nihei and M. Ito, "A direct search shape optimization based on complex expressions of 2-dimentional magnetic fields and forces", IEEE Trans. on Magn., vol. 34, no. 5, Sept. 1998.
- Boldea, S. A. Nasar, "Linear motion electromagnetic devices," Taylor & Francis, New York 2001.
- S. J. Jeon, and J. H. Lee, "Dynamic characteristics analysis of 3D conveyor system linear induction motor for control algorithm developments," Trans. KIEE. vol. 56, no. 3, pp. 514-518, 2006.
- S. H. Ham, S. Y. Cho, and J. Lee, "A study on design of linear induction motor in dynamic tester for catenary-current collection," Trans. of KIEE., vol. 60, no. 4, pp. 771-775. 2011.
- S. G. Lee, J. N. Bae, H. W. Lee, H. J. Park, S. Y. Kwon, and J. Lee, "The analysis of transverse edge effect of linear induction motor by using finite element method," Trans. of KIEE., vol. 57. no. 12, pp. 2194-2198, 2008.
- C. B. Park, H. S. Mok, and J. Lee, "A study on deduction of equivalent circuit parameters and verification of control algorithm of thrust force of a small-scaled LIM for a railway transit," Trans. of KIEE., vol. 59, no. 7, pp. 1248-1254. 2010.
- H. W. Lee, C. B. Park, and S. Won, "A study on transient analysis of linear induction motor with ununiform airgap for shallow-depth underground train," Trans. of KIEE., vol. 62, no. 5, pp. 723-729, 2013.
Grant : U-기반 해운물류 체계구축을 위한 기반기술 연구
Supported by : 한국해양과학기술진흥원