- Volume 65 Issue 1
In order to detect the exact position of high-speed train, it is necessary to obtain location information from the transponder tag installed along the track. When the transponder tag receives the energizing signal from the train, it sends a telegram to the reader, which includes location information. In high-speed railway environment, this telegram can be corrupted by electromagnetic interference caused by onboard electric train power equipments or wayside devices. In order to assess the performance of transponder system under this harsh environment, we carried out field test using HEMU-430X. Field test results are briefly introduced and discussed for the evaluation of the transponder system under development.
Transponder;Field test;HEMU-430X;High-speed train
- J. Lee, S. Park, and H. Kim, "Study on High-Speed and High-Precision Train Position Detection," Proceedings of 2013 Spring Conference of the Korean Society for Railway, pp. 1361-1365, Nov. 2013.
- S. Park, S. Kim, J. Lee, I. Yu, H. Kim, M. Kwon "Testbed Implementation for Performance Evaluation of Train Positioning System," Proceedings of 2014 Autumn Conference of the Korean Society for Railway, pp. 973-977, Oct. 2014.
- H. Kim, S. Park, Y. Yang, S. Lee, K. Youm, J. Lee, "Study on Environmental Resistance of Railway Transponder Tag for Wayside Installation," The Transactions of the Korean Institute of Electrical Engineers, Vol. 64, No. 6, pp. 948-953, June 2015. https://doi.org/10.5370/KIEE.2015.64.6.948
- S. Park, J. Lee, S. Kim, H. Kim, H. Seo, "Test Result of Railway Transponder System with HEMU-430X," Proceedings of KSPE 2015 Spring Conference, pp. 1188-1188, May 2015.
- D. Choi, H. Cho, "The Analysis of Acceleration Performance Resulted by Weight Variation for HEMU-430X high-speed train the Korea's next-generation electric multiple unit train," Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial Cooperation Society, Vol. 16, No. 6, pp. 3731-3735, 2015. https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2015.16.6.3731
- Performance Assessment of High-Speed Transponder System for Rail Transport on High-Speed Line vol.19, pp.3, 2016, https://doi.org/10.7782/JKSR.2016.19.3.304
Supported by : 국토교통부