- Volume 16 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
Frame Vibration Suppression Method for Sensorless PMSM Drive Applications
- Suthep, Supharat (Dept. of Electrical and Electronic Eng., Mie University) ;
- Wang, Yankai (Dept. of Electrical and Electronic Eng., Mie University) ;
- Ishida, Muneaki (Dept. of Electrical and Electronic Eng., Mie University) ;
- Yamamura, Naoki (Dept. of Electrical and Electronic Eng., Mie University) ;
- Yubai, Kazuhiro (Dept. of Electrical and Electronic Eng., Mie University) ;
- Komada, Satoshi (Dept. of Electrical and Electronic Eng., Mie University)
- Received : 2016.04.01
- Accepted : 2016.07.10
- Published : 2016.11.20
This study proposes a novel frame anti-vibration controller for position sensorless PMSM drive application. This controller is called specific component reduction controller (SCRC). SCRC can function without an accelerometer and can achieve speed variable control. This study mainly comprises the following phases. First, the position sensorless control method will be provided. Second, the frame vibration model and load torque ripple will be shown. Third, SCRC will be discussed and its stability will be analyzed. Finally, experimental results show that SCRC can achieve speed variable anti-vibration control and compensate target frequency torque ripple.
- T. Su, S. Hattori, M. Ishida, and T. Hori, "Suppression control method for torque vibration of ac motor utilizing repetitive controller with Fourier transform," IEEE Trans. Ind. Appl., Vol. 38, No. 5, pp. 1316-1325, Sep. 2002. https://doi.org/10.1109/TIA.2002.802894
- M. Zhang, Y. Li, T. Zhao, Z. Liu, and L. Huang, "A speed fluctuation reduction method for sensorless PMSM-compressor system," in Industrial Electronics Society, 2005. IECON 2005. 31st Annual Conference of IEEE , pp. 5, 2005.
- A. Shimada, K. Kawai, T. Zanma, S. Doki, and M. Ishida, "Sensorless suppression control for frame vibration of PMSM," IEEJ Trans., Vol. 128, No. 11, pp. 1246-1253, 2008. https://doi.org/10.1541/ieejias.128.1246
- J. Kim and K. Nam, "Speed ripple reduction of PMSM with eccentric load using sinusoidal compensation method," in Power Electronics and ECCE Asia (ICPE & ECCE), 2011 IEEE 8th International Conference on, pp. 1655-1659, 2011.
- T. Yamaguchi, Y. Tadano, and N. Hoshi, "Torque ripple suppression control by periodic disturbance observer with model error correction," IEEJ Trans., Vol. 134, No. 2, pp.185-192, 2014. https://doi.org/10.1541/ieejias.134.185
- Z. Chen, M. Tomita, S. Doki, and S. Okuma, "An extended electromotive force model for sensorless control of interior permanent magnet synchronous motors," IEEE Trans. Ind. Electron., Vol. 50, No. 2, pp. 288-295, Apr. 2003. https://doi.org/10.1109/TIE.2003.809391
- S. Hattori, M. lshida, and T. Hori, "Suppression control method for torque vibration of brushless DC motor utilizing repetitive control with Fourier transform," in Proc. 6th International Workshop on Advanced Motion Control, pp. 427-432, 2000.
- M. lshida, T. Su, S. Hattori, and T. Hori, "Suppression control method for torque vibration of AC motor utilizing repetitive controller with Fourier transformer," Industry Applications Conference of IEEE, Vol. 3, pp.1675-1682, 2000.
- D. S. Naidu, Optimal Control System, Idaho State University Pocatello, Idaho, UAS, 1940.