- Volume 17 Issue 1
보육시설에서 발생한 응급상황에서의 최초반응자로서 교사의 역할이 중요하다. 이에 본 연구는 유치원 및 어린이집 교사들의 응급처치 수행자신감과 교육요구도를 파악하여 효과적인 응급처치 교육을 위한 기초자료를 제공하고자 시도되었다. 연구대상은 일부 지역의 유치원과 어린이집 교사이며 2015년 3월 5일부터 31일까지 설문조사를 시행하였으며, 최종적으로 분석된 자료는 149부이다. 자료 분석을 위해 SPSS win PC 21.0을 이용하여 t-test, ANOVA, 로지스틱 회귀분석을 실시하였다. 응급처치 수행자신감은 대체로 낮았으며(평균 2.70점), 응급처치 시행의사가 있는 경우 수행자신감이 유의하게 높았다(p=.002). 응급처치 교육요구도는 대체로 높았으며(평균 4.04점), 특히 응급상황 경험이 있는 경우(4.21점, p=.006), 재직 중 응급처치 교육을 이수한 경우(4.14점, p=.001)에 유의하게 높았다. 따라서, 유치원 및 어린이집 교사를 대상으로 시행하는 응급처치 교육 시 빈도가 높은 응급상황을 고려하여 수행자신감이 낮은 응급처치 항목과 교육요구도가 높은 응급처치 항목을 고려한 정기적인 맞춤형 응급처치 교육이 필요하다.
Daycare Center Teacher;Education Demand;First Aid;Kindergarten Teacher;Performance;Self-Confidence
- S. M. Lee, M. S. Jo. Early child care teachers' treatment method on emergency situation at early childhood education setting. The Journal of Korea Early Childhood Education. Vol.17, No.4, pp. 55-80, Dec, 2010.
- H. K. Nam. Safety diagnosis and program development for the prevention of injuries at child care centers. Unpublished master's thesis, Chung-Ang University, Seoul, 2001.
- H. S. Hong. A study on the teacher's safety cognition about the infant development. Unpublished master's thesis, Konkuk University, Seoul, 2002.
- Korea Ministry of Government Legislation. Infant care act, 2015, Available from: http://www.law.go.kr/lsInfoP.do?lsiSeq=174468#0000, (accessed Nov, 2015)
- S. H. Yoon. Korean early childhood teachers' safety knowledge, perception, and practice. Sookmyung Woman's University, Seoul, 2000.
- Statistics Korea. A report of Kindergarten and Child Care, 2014, Available from: http://www.index.go.kr/potal/main/EachDtlPageDetail.do?idx_cd=1583, (accessed Nov, 2015)
- Korea consumer agency. A survey of child safety in home, 2010, Available from: http://www.kca.go.kr/brd/m_46/view.do?seq=682&itm_seq_1=3, (accessed Nov, 2015)
- S. H. Kim. Education of child safety. p.87-126, Changjisa, 2000.
- I. O. Kim, J. E. Lee, H. J. Park. child safety care. p.112-117, Yangsewon, 2005.
- K. S. Bang. Child injury and attitude, knowledge, and practice on safety of mothers with infants and toddlers. Journal of Korean Academy of Public Health Nursing. Vol.19, No.1, pp. 30-40, Jan, 2006.
- M. S. Kim, M. H. Park, H. S. Lee. The kindergarten teachers' actual condition of first-aid education. Journal of Future Early Childhood Education. Vol.13, No.1, pp. 91-114, 2006.
- J. S. Lee. Teacher's abilities; Emergency and administering first aid in daycare center, Unpublished master's thesis, Hankuk University, Seoul, 2012.
- S. J. Kim. Y. Y. Kim, S. H. Kim, H. J. Park, K. A. Kang. The degree of safety education requirement for younger children in child daycare center teachers. Vol.19, No.2, pp. 137-150, May, 2013. https://doi.org/10.5977/jkasne.2013.19.2.137
- S. Y. Lee. Research report of childcare facilities with teachers and infants actual safety conditions - childcare facilities of Public, Social and Private in Kang Buk, Seoul - Unpublished master's thesis, Kwangwoon university, Seoul, 2010.
- U. J. Choi, K. J. Cho. The study of needs and demands for first aid education of school health educator. The Korean Journal of Emergency Medical Services. Vol.12, No.1, pp. 27-41, April, 2008.
- Korea Consumer Agency. Child Care Facilities Survey, 2012, Available from: http://www.kca.go.kr/brd/m_46/view.do?seq=767&itm_seq_1=3, (accessed Nov, 2015)
- H. S. Kim, K. A. Kang, S. J. Kim, S. Y. Moon, E. Y. Yang, M. S. Lee, N. O. Jung, S. N. Park, S. E. Choi. Child health nursing: Care of the child and family. p.15-20, Seoul: Koonja Publishing company, 2012.
- J. K. Jeong. The recognition, practices, and knowledge of child care teachers for infant safety. Unpublished master's thesis, Keimyung University, Daegu, 2010.
- K. S. Oh, M. K. Shim, E. K. Choi. Knowledge, self-confidence and practice of teachers concerning health and safety of children in child-daycare centers. Journal of Korean Academy of Child Health Nursing, Vol.14, No.2, pp. 155-162, May, 2008.
- Y. H. Chang, M. R. Chung, S. Y. Bae. Safety education for young children in Korean early childhood educational institute. International Journal of Early Childhood Education, Vol.17, No.1, pp 23-44. Jan, 1997.
- S. Y. Jang. A Study on the status and improvement of toddler child care targets of accidents and safety training. Unpublished master's thesis, Kyonggi University, 2011.
- J. S. Ku. A Study on the Improvement Plan of Safety-Education for Young Children. Unpublished master's thesis, Kangwon National University, Chuncheon, 2009.
- M. S. Jo. A study on the child-care teachers' treatment method in emergent situation at child care facilities. Unpublished master's thesis, Chung-Ang University, Seoul, 2008.
- E. K. Lee. Relationships between early childhood teacher's knowledge and practice about safety. Unpublished master's thesis, Yonsei University, Seoul, 2005.
- S. H. Kim. A study on safety knowledge, perception of safety training and relevant needs among preschool teachers. Unpublished master's thesis, Ewha Womans University, Seoul, 2005.
- G. S. Kang. Development of teacher training program model for preparation of young children's accident. Unpublished master's thesis, Pusan National University, Buasn, 2000.
- H. Y. Won. An evaluation on the safety of the child care-center's facilities based on the consciousness safety of teachers. Unpublished master's thesis, Gyeongnam National University, Jinju, 2003.
- I. J. Kim. A study on the state of safety accidents in daycare centers and care givers' needs for first-aid education: the case of private daycare centers in the region of yeoung-dong. The Gangwon Society For Early Childhood Education, Vol.3, No.1, pp. 65-84.
- J. S. Kim, K. J. Han. Health problems and health services in child day care centers. Journal of Korean Academy of Child Health Nursing, Vol.12, No.1, pp. 25-33, Jan, 2006.
- H. S. Kim, J. S. La, H. J. Lee, E. K. Choi. Health management status of day care centers. Journal of Korean Academy of Child Health Nursing. Vol.14, No.3, pp. 295-304, Oct, 2008.
- Y. O. Shim. A study on actual conditions, methods and teachers' perceptions of safety education in daycare centers: focused on daycare centers in the Daegu city. Unpublished master's thesis, Keimyung University, Daegu, 2005.
- Y. H. lee. A study on recognition of preschool teacher's safety education. Unpublished master's thesis, Gyeongju University, 2004.