- Volume 17 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
The Establishment of Service Cloud Based Expansion and Developing Plan for National Spatial Data Infrastructure
서비스 클라우드 기반 국가공간정보통합체계 확대발전방안 수립
- Youn, Junhee (Korea Institute of Civil Engineering and Building Technology)
- 윤준희 (한국건설기술연구원)
- Received : 2015.11.23
- Accepted : 2016.01.05
- Published : 2016.01.31
The construction of National Spatial Data Infrastructure (NSDI) started from 2008 and was completed at 2012, with the aim of co-utilizing public agencies' national spatial information by integrating and linking. Despite the existence of the NSDI, an update of spatial data is not fully reflected because the spatial information has not been updated simultaneously by NSDI and public agencies. By examining the public agencies' services using the spatial information, a national budget is wasted because the re-usable similar services are duplicated. These issues could be solved by adopting a cloud system, whose concept is co-utilizing IT resources, to the NSDI. This study examined the service cloud based expansion and development plan for NSDI. The plan included an implementation strategy for a spatial information service cloud system and an establishment plan for a governance system. The service scenarios, concept diagram, and service functions for the system were derived in a system implementation plan. For the service functions, the unit functions of two modules were proposed and specific functions were derived. In the establishment of a governance system, the business roles and business processes were defined for organizations managing service cloud based NSDI. The business role and process were defined and derived by each service life-cycle step. With the proposed system implementation plan, a detail system design and composition of the organization could be possible, and a service cloud-based NSDI system could be implemented.
- J. Youn, "The Establishment of BPR for National Spatial Data Infrastructure Quality Management System", Journal of Korean Society for Geospatial Information System, Vol.22, No.4, pp.81-89, 2014. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.7319/kogsis.2014.22.4.081 https://doi.org/10.7319/kogsis.2014.22.4.081
- H. G. Park, "Analysis on the Present Condition of National Framework Data for the Disaster GIS", Journal of the Korean Society of Surveying, Geodesy, Photogrammetry and Cartography Surveying, Geodesy, Photogrammetry and Cartography, Vol.29, No.6, pp.659-666, 2011. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.7848/ksgpc.2011.29.6.659 https://doi.org/10.7848/ksgpc.2011.29.6.659
- MOLIT, "A Plan for National Spatial Information Policy Enforcement Year 2014" Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport, 2014.
- H. G. Park, Y. J. Joo, K. S. Min, Y. D. Kim "Rational Unification Scheme of Topographic Surveying and Cadastral Survey for the Synergistic Convergence Effect of GIS Industry ", Journal of the Korean Society of Surveying, Geodesy, Photogrammetry and Cartography Surveying, Geodesy, Photogrammetry and Cartography, Vol.31, No.1, pp.69-78, 2013. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.7848/ksgpc.2013.31.1.69 https://doi.org/10.7848/ksgpc.2013.31.1.69
- J. Youn, C. Kim, "System Implementation Plan for Applying Spatial Information to Road Occupation Permit Administrative Works", Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial cooperation Society, Vol.16, No.6, pp.4280-4215, 2015. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2015.16.6.4208 https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2015.16.6.4208
- MLTM, "Development Plan for NSDI Platform" Ministry of Land, Transport and Maritime Affairs, 2012.
- MLTM, "A Policy Research on National Spatial Information Integrated DB Usage Foundation and Action Plan" Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport, 2011.
- K. Hwang, "Basic Concepts of IT Governance", Local Information, Vol.31/32, pp.106-109, 2005.