- Volume 20 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
Evaluation of Exposure to Pyrethroid Pesticides according to Sprayer Type using Biological Monitoring
생물학적 모니터링을 이용한 분무기 형태에 따른 피레스로이드 농약 노출량 평가
- Song, Jae Seok (Department of Preventive Medicine, College of Medicine Catholic Kwangdong University) ;
- Choi, Hong Soon (Department of Preventive Medicine, College of Medicine Catholic Kwangdong University) ;
- Yu, Ho Young (Department of Preventive Medicine, College of Medicine Catholic Kwangdong University) ;
- Park, Byung Gon (Department of Physiology, College of Medicine Catholic Kwangdong University) ;
- Kwon, Daeho (Department of Microbiology, College of Medicine Catholic Kwangdong University)
- 송재석 (가톨릭관동대학교 의과대학 예방의학교실) ;
- 최홍순 (가톨릭관동대학교 의과대학 예방의학교실) ;
- 유호영 (가톨릭관동대학교 의과대학 예방의학교실) ;
- 박병곤 (가톨릭관동대학교 의과대학 생리학교실) ;
- 권대호 (가톨릭관동대학교 의과대학 미생물학교실)
- Received : 2016.10.04
- Accepted : 2016.11.17
- Published : 2016.12.31
The aim of this study were to evaluate the exposure level of pyrethroid pesticide according to spraying machine type. The urinary metabolites of pyrethroid pesticide in apple farmers were analyzed to determine the exposure level of pyrethroid pesticide. The result shows that, the spraying volume was greater in SS sprayer group than in power sprayer group. But multi variate analysis which adjust spraying volume and field area, there were no difference of urinary metabolites between two sprayer machine. To make more accurate model of pesticide exposure, the factors influencing pesticide exposure should be determined and further study should be done.
Grant : 농약노출과 만성퇴행성 질환의 연관성 규명
Supported by : 국립농업과학원
- Chester, G. (2010) Worker exposure: Methods and Techniques. Hayes Handbook of pesticide Toxicology. pp.1127-1137, (ed. W.J.Heys) Elsevier., U.S.A.
- Choi, H., J. K. Moon, K. H. Liu, H. W. Park, Y. B. Ihm, B. S. Park and J. H. Kim (2006) Risk assessment of human exposure to cypermethrin during treatment of mandarin fields. Archives of Environmental Contamination and Toxicology, 50(3):437-442. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00244-005-1050-3
- Damalas, C. A. and I. G. Eleftherohorinos (2011) Pesticide exposure, safety issues, and risk assessment indicators. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health, 8(5):1402-1419. https://doi.org/10.3390/ijerph8051402
- Fenske, R. A. and F. W. Day JR (2005) Assesment of exposure for pesticide handlers in agricultureal, Residential and institutional environments. pp.11-43, in occupational and residential exposure assesment for pesticides, JohnWiley and Sons., U.S.A.
- Franklin, C. A. and J. P. Worgan (2005) Occupational and residential exposure assesment for pesticides.
- Hong, S. S., J. B. Lee, Y. K. Park, J. S. Shin, G. J. Im and G. H. Ryu (2014) The proposal for pesticide exposure estimation of Korean orchard farmer, Korean J. Pestic. Sci. 11(4):281-288.
- Hughes, F. A., A. P. Flores, L. M. Ramos, A. Zalts, C. R. Glass and J. M. Montserrat (2008) Potential dermal exposure to deltamethrin and risk assesment for manual sprayer: Influence of crop type, Science of The Total Environment. 391(1):34-40. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.scitotenv.2007.09.034
- Jaffe, M. Z. (1886) About the precipitation caused by pikrinic acid in normal urine and about a new reaction of creatinine. Physiol Chem, 10:391-400.
- Korean Society of Occupational & Environmental Medicine (2014) occupational & environmental medicine.: pp.738-746 Gyechuk Munwasa., KOREA.
- Kim. D.S., N. J. Kang (2000) Regression analysis. pp.28-37, Nanam., KOREA.
- Kim, H. K., J. S. Song, H. S. Choi and H. Y. Yu (2015) Evaluation of Exposure to Pyrethroid Pesticides in Highland Cabbage Farmers by Using Biological Monitoring, Korean J. Pestic. Sci, 19(1):41-46. https://doi.org/10.7585/kjps.2015.19.1.41
- Lewis, R. G. (2005) Residental post application pesticide exposure monitoring, In: Occupational and Residential exposure assesment for pesticides, edited, 71-128.
- Lee, J. Y., S. C. Roh (2016) Evaluation of exposure to organophosphorus pesticides according to application type and protective equipment among farmers in south Korea, Korean J. Pestic. Sci. 20(2):172-180. https://doi.org/10.7585/kjps.2016.20.2.172
- Song, J. S., K. D. Kwon, H. S. Choi and H. Y. Yu (2014) Biological Monitoring of the Exposure Level of Organophosphorus and Pyrethroid Pesticidesin Floriculture Workers and Florists, Korean J. Pestic. Sci. 18(1):41-47. https://doi.org/10.7585/kjps.2014.18.1.41
- Song, J. S., H. S. Choi and H. Y. Yu (2016) Assessment of pesticide exposure by crops by Biological Monitoring, The Korea society of occupational and environmental medicine.
- Comparison of Citrus Leaves Adhesion and Operator Exposure of Fungicide Dithianon by Different Spraying System vol.21, pp.2, 2017, https://doi.org/10.7585/kjps.2017.21.2.131
- Evaluation of Exposure Level to Pyrethroid Pesticides according to Protective Equipment in Male Orchard Farmers vol.28, pp.3, 2017, https://doi.org/10.7856/kjcls.2017.28.3.391