- Volume 20 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
Residual Patterns of Fungicides Fludioxonil and Metconazole in Different Parts of Wheat
살균제 Fludioxonil 및 Metconazole의 밀 부위별 잔류 양상
- Kang, Ja-Gun (School of Applied Biosciences, Kyungpook National University) ;
- Hwang, Jeong-In (School of Applied Biosciences, Kyungpook National University) ;
- Lee, Sang-Hyeob (School of Applied Biosciences, Kyungpook National University) ;
- Jeon, Sang-Oh (School of Applied Biosciences, Kyungpook National University) ;
- Kwak, Se-Yeon (School of Applied Biosciences, Kyungpook National University) ;
- Park, Jun-Hong (Gyeongsangbukdo Agricultural Research and Extention Services) ;
- Kim, Jang-Eok (School of Applied Biosciences, Kyungpook National University)
- 강자군 (경북대학교 농업생명과학대학 응용생명과학부) ;
- 황정인 (경북대학교 농업생명과학대학 응용생명과학부) ;
- 이상협 (경북대학교 농업생명과학대학 응용생명과학부) ;
- 전상오 (경북대학교 농업생명과학대학 응용생명과학부) ;
- 곽세연 (경북대학교 농업생명과학대학 응용생명과학부) ;
- 박준홍 (경상북도 농업기술원 농업환경연구과) ;
- 김장억 (경북대학교 농업생명과학대학 응용생명과학부)
- Received : 2016.11.03
- Accepted : 2016.11.29
- Published : 2016.12.31
Residual patterns of fungicides fludioxonil and metconazole applied 2 or 3 times on wheat were investigated with consideration for their distribution rates in each compartment of wheat. Wheat samples collected at harvesting day were divided into three compartments such as grain, hull and straw, and the pesticide residue analysis was individually carried out to such compartments of wheat. The analytical methods of fungicide residues in wheat were acceptable, with recoveries of 84.3 to 113.3% and correlation coefficients of 0.1 to 4.7%. Due to the systemic characteristics, the residual amounts of metconazole in the grain part of wheat were greater as 0.13~0.17 mg/kg than those amounts (0.01-0.03 mg/kg) for fludioxonil. To absolute residue amounts of the fungicides in one wheat plant, their distribution rates in each compartment of wheat were the highest in straws (68.5-70.7%), followed by hulls (29.0-31.0%) and grains (0.2-0.8%).
Grant : BK21플러스
Supported by : 경북대학교
- Bae, B. J., H. K. Lee, K. A. Son, G. J. Im, J. B. Kim, T. H. Kim, S. Chae and J. W. Park (2012) The residue property of fungicide boscalid and fludioxonil at the same time harvest leafy-vegetables. Korean J. Pestic. Sci. 16(2):98-108. https://doi.org/10.7585/kjps.2012.16.2.098
- Bakore, N., P. J. John and P. Bhatnagar (2004) Organochlorine pesticide residues in wheat and drinking water samples from Jaipur, Rajasthan, India. Environ. Monit. Assess. 98(1):381-389. https://doi.org/10.1023/B:EMAS.0000038197.76047.83
- Deb, D., B. A. Engel, J. Harbor, L. Hahn, K. J. Lim and T. Zhai (2010) Investigating potential water quality impacts of fungicides used to combat soybean rust in Indiana. Water Air Soil Pollut. 207(1):273-288. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11270-009-0135-4
- EFSA (European Food Safety Authority) (2013) Reasoned opinion on the modification of the existing MRLs for metconazole in barley and oats. EFSA Journal 11(4):3185.
- Garau, V. L., A. Angioni, A. A. Del Real, M. Russo and P. Cabras (2002) Disappearance of azoxystrobin, pyrimethanil, cyprodinil, and fludioxonil on tomatoes in a greenhouse. J. Agric. Food Chem. 50(7):1929-1932. https://doi.org/10.1021/jf011219f
- Health Canada (2011) Metconazole, evaluation report. ERC2011-02, Health Canada, Ottawa, Ontario.
- Hwang, J. I. and J. E. Kim (2014) Residual patterns of acaricides, etoxazole and flufenoxuron in apples. Korean J. Pestic. Sci. 18(2):61-68. https://doi.org/10.7585/kjps.2014.18.2.61
- Hwang, J. I., S. E. Lee and J. E. Kim (2015) Plant uptake and distribution of endosulfan and its sulfate metabolite persisted in soil. PLoS ONE. 10(11): e0141728. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0141728. https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0141728
- Hwang, J. I., S. O. Jeon, S. H. Lee, S. E. Lee, J. H. Hur, K. R. Kim and J. E. Kim (2014) Distribution patterns of organophosphorous insecticide chlorpyrifos absorbed from soil into cucumber. Korean J. Pestic. Sci. 18(3):148-155. https://doi.org/10.7585/kjps.2014.18.3.148
- Jeong, Y. H., Kim, J. E., Kim, J. H., Lee, Y. D., Im, C. H., Huh, J. Y. (2004) Recent pesticide science; Sigma Press Inc.: Seoul, Korea, pp. 189-190.
- KCPA (Korea Crop Protection Association) (2016) Registration status of agrochemicals. http://epmso.rda.go.kr/. Accessed 23 May 2016.
- Kim, J. H., J. I. Hwang, Y. H. Jeon, H. Y. Kim, J. W. Ahn and J. E. Kim (2012) Dissipation patterns of triazole fungicides estimated from kinetic models in apple. J. Appl. Biol. Chem. 55(4):235-239. https://doi.org/10.3839/jabc.2012.037
- KOSIS (Korean statistical information system) (2016) Cultivation areas of food crops. http://kosis.kr/statisticsList/statisticsList_01List.jsp?vwcd=MT_ZTITLE&parmTabId=M_01_01#SubCont. Accessed 23 May 2016.
- Kwon, C. H. (2007) Characterization of dissipation and distribution of pesticide residues in vegetables and fruits grown in the fields. Ph D. Thesis, Daegu University, Korea.
- Kwon, H. Y., J. B. Kim, H. D. Lee, Y. B. Ihm, K. S. Kyung, I. H. Park and J. Choi (2004) Estimate of pesticide residues in tomato varieties using ratio of surface area to weight. Korean J. Pestic. Sci. 8(1):30-37.
- Lee, H. D., Y. B. Ihm, H. Y. Kwon, J. B. Kim, K. S. Kyung, C. S. Kim, B. Y. Oh, G. J. Im and J. E. Kim (2005) Dissipation pattern of pesticide residues in/on different varieties of lettuce applied with foliar spraying under greenhouse condition. Korean J. Pestic. Sci. 9(4):354-358.
- Lee, M. G. and J. M. Hwang (2009) Residue distribution of chlorothalonil, kresoxim-methyl and procymidone among different parts of hot pepper plants. Korean J. Food Sci. Technol. 41(6):722-726.
- Li, W., S. P. Qiu and Y. J. Wu (2008) Triazophos residues and dissipation rates in wheat crops and soil. Ecotox. Environ. Safe. 69(2):312-316. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ecoenv.2006.12.012
- Macbean, C. (2012) The pesticide manual, 16th ed.; British Crop Production Council: Alton, Hampshire, UK, pp. 512-513, 744-745.
- MAFRA (Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs) (2015) Major statistics data of agriculture, food and rural affairs; Hanla press: Sejong, Korea, p 298.
- MFDS (Ministry of Food and Drug Safety) (2015) Food code; MFDS publication: Cheongju, Korea, pp. 711-714, 1000-1005.
- MFDS (Ministry of Food and Drug Safety) (2016) Pesticide MRLs in Food. MFDS publication: Cheongju, Korea, pp. 256-257.
- Park, S. Y., K. S. Park, M. H. Im, H. Choi, M. I. Chang, C. H. Kwon, S. G. Kim, H. K. Lee, J. H. Shim and J. H. Kim (2009) Studies for the processing factors of pesticides during the milling of wheat grain. Korean J. Pestic. Sci. 13(2):70-78.
- RDA (Rural Development Administration) (2014) Residual pattern trials for pesticide authoritical registration of minor crop and export promising crops in 2014, Rural Development Administration. Jeonju, Korea.
- Seo, E. K., T. K. Kim, S. M. Hong, H. Y. Kwon, J. H. Kwon, K. A. Son, J. E. Kim and D. H. Kim (2013) Analysis of systemic pesticide imidacloprid and its metabolites in pepper using QuEChERS and LC-MS/MS. Korean J. Pestic. Sci. 17(4):264-270. https://doi.org/10.7585/kjps.2013.17.4.264
- Son, K. A., G. J. Im, S. M. Hong, J. B. Kim, Y. B. Ihm, H. S. Ko and J. E. Kim (2012) Comparison of pesticide residues in perilla leaf, lettuce and kale by morphological characteristics of plant. Korean J. Pestic. Sci. 16(4):366-342.
- Song, J. C., S. Y. Lee, N. K. Park, H. S. Hur and J. H. Nam (1998) Comparison of flour quality between domestic and imported wheat flour. Korean J. Breed. 30(2):156-161.
- Yu, J. H., G. J. Choi and H. T. Kim (2008) Effect of foliar uptake of azoxystrobin and kresoxim-methyl on fungicidal activity against cucumber powdery mildew. Korean J. Appl. Biol. Chem. 51(2):108-113.