- Volume 30 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Characteristics of the Disinfection Byproducts Formation in Electrolysis Disinfection of Drinking Water
음용수의 전기분해 소독과정에서의 소독부산물 생성특성
Yun, Kyeong-Ae;Park, Sung-Bin;Kim, Yeong-Kwan
- Received : 2016.09.27
- Accepted : 2016.01.28
- Published : 2016.02.28
This study was conducted to examine the byproducts formation characteristics at the water treatment plants which applying electrolysis as a disinfection process in Gangwondo, Korea. Total of forty plants located in Gangwon Province, Korea were selected for the study. Correlation between dissolved organic carbon(DOC) and
- Cho, S.J., Paeng. J.I., Cheong, K.Y., Ahn, D.H., Sim, M.J. (2009) Evaluation of THMs Formation Potential in Raw Water, J. EM. 15(1), pp. 7-15.
- Cho, Y.M. (2011) Disinfection Effect and Formation Characteristics of Disinfection by-product at the Electrolyzed Water, J. KSWW, 27(5), pp. 547-554.
- Lee, K.H., Lim, J.L., Lee, D.J., Kim, S.S., Ahn, H.W. (2005) Evaluation of Disinfection Chracteristics for Mixed Oxidants Produced by Electro-Chemical Method, J. KSWW, 19(5), pp. 625-631.
- Ministry of Environment (2011a) Water Quality Pollution Analysis Standards.
- Ministry of Environment (2011b) Drinking Water Quality Analysis Standards.
- Ministry of Environment (21011c), "Drinking Water Quality Management Guideline(2011)".
- Siddiqui, M. S. (1996) Chlorine-Ozone interactions : Formation of Chlorate, Water Research. 30, pp. 2160-2170. https://doi.org/10.1016/0043-1354(96)00071-1
- Son, H.J., Jeong, C.W., Kang, L.S. (2004) The Relationship between Disinfection By-Oroduct Formation and Characteristics of Natural Organic Matter I the Raw Water for Drinking Water, J. KSEE, 26(4), pp. 457-466.
- U. S. E.P.A. (2000) "U.S. EPA Method 317.0".
- U. S. E.P.A. (2009) "Drinking Water Standards and Health Advisories", EPA 822-R-09-011.
- von Gunten. U. (2003) Ozonation of drinking water : part II., Disinfection and by-product formation in presence of bromide, iodide or chlorine. Water Research. 37, pp. 1469-1487. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0043-1354(02)00458-X
- Yun, K.A. (2012) Characteristics of DBPs Formation in Disinfection Using Liquid Chlorine or Saltwater Electrolysis, Ph.D. Thesis, Dept. Environmental Engineering, Kangwon National University.
Supported by : 강원대학교