- Volume 26 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Tensile Stress Measurement of Tendon by Means of Non-contact Yoke Method
Yoke를 사용한 비접촉 방법에 의한 텐던 인장응력 측정
Kang, Sunju;Son, Derac;Joh, Changbin;Lee, Jungwoo
- Received : 2015.11.17
- Accepted : 2016.02.11
- Published : 2016.02.29
In this study, we have constructed a measuring system to investigate tensile stress measurement of tendons, which is employed in bridges, by means of the non-destructive and non-contact method. The measuring system consists of tensile stress applying apparatus up to 2 GPa, and power supply for ac and dc current to tendon directly to magnetize tendon in circular direction and to coil wound on yoke to magnetize tendon in axial direction. We have used two kinds of tendon, which were produced by different companies, using the measuring system constructed in this work. Two kinds of experiments are carried out in this work;
- D. Son, W. I. Joung, D.-G. Park, and K. S. Ryu, J. Magn. 14, 97 (2009). https://doi.org/10.4283/JMAG.2009.14.2.097
- K. S. Ryu, Y. T. Park, D. L. Atherton, and L. Clapham, J. Korean Society for Nondestructive Testing 23, 263 (2003).
- A. Jarosevic, Nato ASI Series 3 High Technology 65, 107 (1998).
- B. Fernandes, J. D. Wade, D. K. Nims, and V. K. Devabhaktuni, Research in Nondestructive Evaluation 23, 46 (2012). https://doi.org/10.1080/09349847.2011.626143
- H. J. Shin, S.-J. Song, and Y. H. Jang, J. Korean Society for Nondestructive Testing 20, 538 (2000).
- S. Kang, C. Joh, J. Lee, and D. Son, J. Korean Magn. Soc. 24, 123 (2015).
- S. Kang, C. Joh, J. Lee, and D. Son, Digests of the KMS 2015 Summer Conference 25, 166 (2015).
Supported by : 한남대학교