- Volume 19 Issue 6
Amonng many creative problem-solving methodologies, the TRIZ with practicality and applicability has been utilized a lot in practice and education. This research introduced the TRIZ course for engineering problem-solving training to engineering college students. Then, a survey about students' ability to solve engineering problems after the TRIZ course were analyzed statistically. Finally, problem-solving cases of industry in each team project were examined. It is proved that an understanding of the TRIZ should be confirmed on that can be applied and utilized and can be linked to well performing team projects. Therefore, it is determined that more active efforts are required for the development of TRIZ learing methods to improve the education system to help students improve comprehension for students in creative problem-solving skills.
TRIZ;Engineering problem-solving;Creative problem-solving;Team project
Supported by : 대진대학교
- 허용정.홍성도.김재민(2013). 효과적 산학연계교육을 위한 트리즈 기반 6시그마 적용 사례에 관한 연구. 한국실천공학교육학회, 5(1) : 66-72.
- 김태운(2015). 트리즈의 모순분석을 활용한 창의적 문제해결 실습과정. 공학교육연구. 18(3) : 30-45.
- 지해성(2013). 학제간 팀별 설계프로젝트 기반 산학공동 공학설계교육. 공학교육연구. 16(3) : 51-60.
- 유인근(2007). 공학교육인증 프로그램의 효과적 운영방안에 관한 연구. 공학교육연구. 10(2) : 62-72.
- 한병기.지해성(2006). 공학교육에서의 디자인 및 창의적 설계교육. 공학교육연구. 9(4) : 19-27.
- Osborn, A.F.(1963). Applied imagination: Principles and procedures of creative problem solving (Third Revised Edition). New York, NY: Charles Scribner's Sons.
- Wheeler, W.M.(1910). Ants: their structure, development, and behavoir. India. Rediff Books.
- Barrows, H.(1986). A taxonomy of problem-based method, Medical Education, 19(3): 481-486.