- Volume 25 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Impact of Transplant Timing of Mother Plants for Seedling Strawberries on Growth and Development of Daughter Plants and Initial Field Stage
딸기 육묘를 위한 모주의 정식시기가 자묘 소질 및 본포 초기생육에 미치는 영향
- Park, Gab-Soon (Buyeo-gon Agriculture Technology Center) ;
- Kim, Young-Chil (Department of Horticultural Science, College of Industrial Science, Kongju National University) ;
- Ann, Seoung-Won (Department of Horticultural Science, College of Industrial Science, Kongju National University)
- Received : 2015.11.16
- Accepted : 2015.12.21
- Published : 2016.02.29
In this study, we examined the impact of transplant timing of mother plants for seedling strawberry on growth and development of daughter plants and field stage. The leaf growth of treated mother plants and crown thickness were low when transplant was performed on April
Seedling age;Runner;Daughter plants;Inflorescence rate
- Choi, J. H., 2007, Retarding culture by long term cold storage of 'Redpearl' strawberry seedling, PhD Diss., Chungnam Natl. Univ., Daejeon, Korea.
- Cocco, C. O., Jeronimo, L. A., Ligia, E., Francieli, L. C., Gustavo, S. C., 2010, Development and fruit yield of strawberry plants as affected by crown diameter and plantlet growing period, Pesq. Agropec. Bras., Brasilia., 45, 730-736. https://doi.org/10.1590/S0100-204X2010000700014
- Faby, R., 1997, The productivity of graded 'Elsanta' frigo plants from different origin, Acta Hort., 439, 449-445.
- Jang, W. S., Kim, H. S., Kim, T. I., Nam, Y. G., 2009, Comparison of cultivars on production of runner and daughter plant in strawberry, Kor. J. Hort. Sci. Technol., 27(Supplement II), 49. (Abstr.)
- Kim, D. Y., Kim, T. I., Kim, W. S., Kang, Y. I., Yun, H. K., Choi, J. M., Yoon, M. K., 2011, Changes in growth and yield of strawberry (cv. Maehyang and Seolhyang) in response to defoliation during nursery period, J. Bio-Env Con., 20(4), 283-289.
- Lee, W. K., 2008, Studies on nursery system and soil management for forcing culture of domestic strawberry cultivar in Korea, PhD Diss., Chungnam Natl. Univ., Daejeon, Korea.
- Park, G. S., Kim, Y. C., Ann, S. W., Kang, H. K., Choi., J. M., 2015a, Influence of various root media in pot growth of 'Seolhyang' strawberry on the growth of daughter plants and early yield after transplant, Kor. J. Hort. Sci. Technol., 33, 219-226.
- Park, G. S., Kim, Y. C., Ann, S. W., Kang, H. K., Choi., J. M., 2015b, Changes in moisture contents of rice-hull based root media and growth responses of 'Seolhyang' strawberry during vegetative propagation, Kor. J. Hort. Sci. Technol., 33, 47-54.
- Rural Development Administration(RDA), 2008, Cultivation manual of new cultivar "Seolhyang" strawberry, RDA, Suwon, Korea.
- Song, H. J., 2010, Effect of crown size on plant growth and fruit yield in strawberry (Fragaria x ananassa Duch.), MS Diss., Jinju Natl. Univ., Jinju, Korea.
- Takeuchi, T., Sasaki, M., 2008, Effects of nursing methods on growth and yield of strawberry cultivar "Benihoppe", Bulletin of the Shizuoka Research Institute of Agriculture and Forestry., 1, 1-10(in Japanese).
- Uematsu, Y., 1998, Principles and practices in strawberry cultivation, Seibundo-shinkosha, Tokyo, Japan., 2-44(in Japanese).