- Volume 25 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
A Study on Process Improvement for Reduction of Pollution Loading Rate in Small Individual Sewage Plant
소규모 개인하수처리시설의 MBR공정 적용에 관한 연구
- Eom, Han Ki (Department of Environmental Energy Engineering, Graduate School, Kyonggi University) ;
- Choi, Yoo Hyun (Department of Environmental Energy Engineering, Graduate School, Kyonggi University) ;
- Joo, Hyun Jong (Department of Environmental Energy Engineering, Kyonggi University)
- Received : 2015.12.16
- Accepted : 2016.01.26
- Published : 2016.02.29
In this study, the applicability of MBR process was evaluated to improve processing of personal sewage treatment facilities of
MBR;Individual sewage treatment plant;High influent loading
Supported by : 수도권매립지공사
- Cha, G. C., You, Y. U., Kim, D. J., Yoo, I. K., 2004, Behavior of SMP and ECP with change of loading rate of organic compounds in MBR Process, J. of KSEE, 26(2), 211-218.
- Cicek, N., 2003, A review of membrane bioreactors and their potential application in the treatment of agricultural wastewater, Canadian Biosystems Engineering, 45, 37-46.
- Clara, M., Strenn, B., Gans, O., Martinez, E., Kreuzinger, N., Kroiss, H., 2005, Removal of selected pharmaceuticals, fragrances and endocrine disrupting compounds in a membrane bioreactor and conventional wastewater treatment plants, Water Res., 39(19), 4797-4807. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.watres.2005.09.015
- Crawford, G., Fernandez, A., Shawwa, A., Daigger, G., 2002, Competitive bidding and evaluation of membrane bioreactor equipment-three large plant case studies, Proceedings of the Water Environment Federation, WEFTEC, 21(30), Chicago, USA.
- Environment Installation Division, Korea Environment Corporation 2012, Intergration sewerage administration satabilization policy of Nakdong river, 1-3.
- Santos, A., Ma, W., Judd, S. J., 2011, Membrane bioreactors : Two decades of research and implementation, Desalination, 273(1), 148-154. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.desal.2010.07.063
- Ministry of Environment, Sewerage Division, 2014, Sewerage Policy, No. 11-1480000-000159-10, 1199-1256.
- Ministry of Environment, Sewerage Division, 2009, Study on efficient manufacturing installation and management of individual wastewater treatment facilities, 1-99.
- Tasuki, U., Kenji, H., 1999, Domestic wastewater treatment by a submerged membrane bioreactor with gravitational filtration, Water Res., 33(12), 2888-2892. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0043-1354(98)00518-1
- The Policy Council for the Paldang Watershed 2014, Study load reduction measures to secure the area Paldang small private sewage treatment facilities, 2-7.
- Visvanathan, C., Ben aim, R., Parameshwaran, K., 2000, Membrane separation bioreactors for waste-water treatment, Critical Reviews in Environmental Science and Technology, 30(1), 1-48. https://doi.org/10.1080/10643380091184165