- Volume 21 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Arrangement Template Model for the Arrangement Optimization of Compartments and Equipment of a Submarine
잠수함의 구획 및 장비 배치 최적화를 위한 배치 템플릿 모델
- Received : 2015.10.06
- Accepted : 2015.11.02
- Published : 2016.03.01
The arrangement design of a submarine has been performed based on data of parent ships and experts' experiences. To support such a task, it is necessary to accumulate and use systematically the data, and to optimize the task. The expert system for the first issue and the optimization method for the latter issue can be used. At this time, a suitable data structure to share the data on the arrangement design of the submarine should be used. In this study, the data structure named an arrangement template model (ATM) is proposed. To check the applicability of the ATM, a prototype program which consists of the expert system and the optimization method is developed. Finally, the developed program is applied to a small submarine of US Navy. As a result, it is confirmed that the ATM can be used to share the data between the expert system and the optimization method.
Arrangement design;Submarine;Arrangement template model;Expert system;Optimization method
- Ku, N.K., Hwang, J.H., Lee, J.C., Roh, M.I. and Lee, K.Y., 2013, Optimal Module Layout for a Genetic Offshore LNG Liquefaction Process of LNG-FPSO, Ships and Offshore Structures, 9(3), pp.311-332.
- Kim, K.S., Ha, S., Ku, N.K. and Roh, M.I., 2014, Study on the Application of an Expert System to Arrangement Design of Submarine, Journal of the Society of Naval Architects of Korea, 51(2), pp.138-147. https://doi.org/10.3744/SNAK.2014.51.2.138
- Chung, B.Y., Kim, S.Y., Shin, S.C., Koo, Y.H. and Kraus, A., 2011, Optimization of Compartments Arrangement of Submarine Pressure Hull with Knowledge based System, International Journal of the Society of Naval Architects of Korea, 3(4), pp.254-262.
- Shin, S.C., Kim, S.Y. and Park, J.K., 2002, Evaluation of Engine Room Machinery Arrangement using Fuzzy Modeling, Journal of Fuzzy Logic and Intelligent Systems, 12(2), pp.157-163. https://doi.org/10.5391/JKIIS.2002.12.2.157
- Park, Y.S., 2009, Development of the Spatial Layout Evaluation Model in Terms of Space Program Validation, Ph.D. Thesis, Seoul National University.
- Noy, N.F. and Deborha L.M., 2001, Ontology Development 101: A Guide to Creating Your First Ontology, Stanford University.
- Rumbaugh, J., Jacobson, I. and Booch, G., 2000, The Modeling Language Reference Manual, Massachusetts, USA, Addison Wesley Longman.
- UML, http://www.omg.org/spec/UML/
- Kendal, S.L. and Creen, M., 2007, An Introduction to Knowledge Engineering, Spring, London, UK.
- Kim, K.S., Roh, M.I. and Ha, S., 2015, Expert System Based on the Arrangement Evaluation Model for the Arrangement Design of a Submarine, Expert Systems with Applications, 42(22), pp.8731-8744. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.eswa.2015.07.026
- Kim, K.S., Hong, J.W., Ha, S., Ham, S.H., Ku, N.K. and Roh, M.I., 2015, A Method for Optimal Arrangement Design Based on Expert System and Its Application to Submarine Design, Proceedings of IMDC(International Marine Design Conference) 2015, Vol.3, pp.325-332, Tokyo, Japan, 2015.5.11-14.
- Deb, K., Associate Member, IEEE, Pratap, A., Agarwal, S. and Meyarivan, T., 2002, A Fast and Elitist Multiobjective Genetic Algorithm: NSGA-II, IEEE Transactions on Evolutionary Computation, 6(2), pp.182-197. https://doi.org/10.1109/4235.996017
- Shingler, K., Goff, D., Shrewsbury, D., Borthen, J. and Geisbert, J., 2005, Littoral Warfare Submarine (SSLW) Design Report, Blacksburg, VA, USA: VirginiaTech.
- The Effects of Structural, Psychological and Environmental Characteristics on Job Satisfaction of Fashion Models vol.68, pp.6, 2018, https://doi.org/10.7233/jksc.2018.68.6.081