- Volume 25 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
The Effects of Substitution Rate of Incinerated Sewage Sludge Ash on the Concrete Materials
건설재료로서 하수슬러지 소각재 적정 대체율 도출에 관한 연구
Kim, Chun ho;Kim, Nam wook
- Received : 2015.11.12
- Accepted : 2016.01.29
- Published : 2016.02.29
In recent years, in terms of environmental protection and efficient use of the land, efficient utilization of byproducts and wastes generated in industrial areas are emerging. In this study, for the effective utilization of using ever increasing amount of utilizing sewage sludge incineration ash to increase sewage sludge, it is evaluated the use of as an construction material. After making concrete specimens, it is evaluated compressive strength, carbonation and environmental resistance. From the experimental results, compared with concrete without sewage sludge it is obtained satisfactory results for compressive strength and carbonation and results of the leaching test also satisfies the standard value. So, it is sufficient possibility using of concrete aggregate and the replacement rates is judged to be about 10%.
Sewage sludge;Incinerated ash;Fine aggregate;Industrial byproducts;Mechanical properties
- Nam-wook Kim, Hak-won Kim and Ju-seong Bae, 2010 : Properties of Mixed concrete Using Metakaolin and Copper Slag, Journal of KIRR, 19(1), pp.13-20.
- Nam-wook Kim and Chun-ho Kim, 2012 : Mechanical Properties of Concrte using Metakaolin and Silicon Dioxide, Journal of KIRR, 21(2), pp47-52.
- Nam-wook Kim and Young-zoo Ko, 2012 : A Research on the Manufacture of Eco-Friendly Weed-Proof Mortar using Industrial Byproducts, Journal of KIRR, 21(6), pp.23-31.
- Ju-seong Bae, Nam-wook Kim and Ju-seong Bae, 2007 : A Study on the Properties of Concrete Substituting Copper Slag for Fine Aggregate, Journal of KSMI, 11(3), pp.151-158.
- Tae-hyup Song, Moon-hwan Lee and Se-hyun Lee, 2003 : A Fundamental Study of Ferro Copper Slag for Concrete Aggregate, Journal of KCI, 15(1), pp.35-42.
- Moon-hwan Lee, Se-hyun Lee and Tae-hyup Song, 2003 : A Study on the Physical and Mechanical Properties of Concrete with Ferro Copper Slag, Journal of KCI, 15(3), pp.361-368.
- Han-young Moon, Seong-tae Lee and Hong-sam Kim, 2001 : Evaluation on the Deterioration and Resistance of Cement Matric due to Seawater Attack, Journal of KCI, 13(2), pp.175-183.
- Moon-hwan Lee, 2008 : A Study on the Evaluation of the Durability of Concrete Using Copper Slag Aggregates, Journal of KCI, 20(6), pp.773-784.
- Se-hyun Lee, 2002 : Technology of Copper Slag and Recycled Aggregates in Application of Concrete Material, Academic Journal of KCI, 14(1), pp.44-48.