- Volume 25 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
A Study on Research of Pending Issues for Recovery and Recycling Expansion of Domestic Waste in B City According to EPR Target Extension
EPR대상품목 확대에 따른 B시 생활계폐기물 중심의 회수율과 재활용 확대를 위한 현안조사 연구
Ha, Sang-An;Kim, Dong-Kyun;Nam, Gil-Woo;Wang, Jei-Pil
- Received : 2016.01.25
- Accepted : 2016.02.16
- Published : 2016.02.29
Realization of zero waste society, which includes reduction, recycling and reuse of waste, has been a huge issue in Korea recently, and many experts are proposing various improvement plans in the establishment of political system. In particular, the current EPR system is partially agreed on its external achievement, but many problems are arising from the enforcement of the system. Therefore, flexible revisions and modifications on recycling policy are necessary. In order to understand the insufficiency and problem of the expansion of items in current EPR system, this study examined the actual generation and basic unit in small, medium and large-scale apartment complexes in B City and predicted the items that do not appear in the statistics to compare and analyze the problems in current recycling based on their result value; a survey was conducted on 137 experts and students of relevant major that live in B City on the items of EPR system and their perceptions to indicate the error in the necessity of items in EPR system that are generally underperceived by people and the error of current recycling system, and solution plans were sought to establish smooth future system.
EPR;Basic Unit;Recycling of waste;Generation
- Korea Environment Corporation, 2011 : Producer Responsibility Recycling System Implemented Operational Performance Evaluation for Eight Years.
- National Institute of Environmental Research, 2012 : Saenghwalgye Classification of Waste Collection, Transportation Systems Research.
- Mi-Young Yun, 2003 : Study for the Establishment of Coordination System of Producer Responsibility Recycling System EPR.
- Chang-Ju Song, 2012 : Waste Management Policies as the EPR (Producer Responsibility Recycling) Study on the System, Seokyeong University Business School.
- Dong-Suk Seo, 2005 : Study on Problems and Improvement of Producer Responsibility Recycling System, Kwangwoon University Graduate School Master's Thesis.
- Eunh-Hi Ann 2012 : Improvement Study for the EPR Subject Imports Increase Recycling Rates, Kyungpook National University Department of Environmental Engineering.
- Busan 2015 : Korea National Statistical Office, Waste Generation.
Supported by : Busan Green Environment Center