- Volume 66 Issue 2
The purpose of this research was to give the basic educational sources that could nurture creative fashion designers for the creative advancement of the fashion industry. After investigating and categorizing the ideation behind designer collections in four fashion capitals - Paris, London, Milan and New York, the materialization of concepts was analyzed in relation to inspiration and design elements. As a result, design inspiration was classified into figures, artworks and art trends, historicity of fashion, regional features, natural objects, artificial objects, abstract concepts, clothing for specific occasions, events, and others. This study found that inspiration for fashion design comes from various fields, and that creative design skills can be nurtured through ideation training using a wide variety of subjects.
디자인 발상;디자인 영감;패션 컬렉션;패션디자인 요소
- VOGUE (n.d.-a). Retrieved from http://www.vogue.com/fashion-shows/spring-2013-ready-to-wear/marc-jacobs/slideshow/collection#45
- VOGUE (n.d.-b). Retrieved from http://www.vogue.com/fashion-shows/fall-2014-ready-to-wear/celine/slideshow/collection#33
- VOGUE (n.d.-c). Retrieved from http://www.vogue.com/fashion-shows/spring-2012-ready-to-wear/marc-jacobs/slideshow/collection#7
- VOGUE (n.d.-d). Retrieved from http://www.vogue.com/fashion-shows/spring-2011-ready-to-wear/carolina-herrera/slideshow/collection#15, http://www.vogue.com/fashion-shows/spring-2011-ready-to-wear/carolina-herrera/slideshow/collection#7
- VOGUE (n.d.-e). Retrieved from http://www.vogue.com/fashion-shows/spring-2015-ready-to-wear/rodarte/slideshow/collection#26
- VOGUE (n.d.-f). Retrieved from http://www.vogue.com/fashion-shows/fall-2012-ready-to-wear/celine/slideshow/collection#14
- VOGUE (n.d.-g). Retrieved from http://www.vogue.com/fashion-shows/fall-2013-ready-to-wear/stella-mccartney/slideshow/collection#19
- VOGUE (n.d.-h). Retrieved from http://www.vogue.com/fashion-shows/spring-2013-ready-to-wear/celine/slideshow/collection#4
- VOGUE (n.d.-i). Retrieved from http://www.vogue.com/fashion-shows/spring-2013-ready-to-wear/burberry-prorsum/slideshow/collection#1
- VOGUE (n.d.-j). Retrieved from http://www.vogue.com/fashion-shows/fall-2012-ready-to-wear/stella-mccartney/slideshow/collection#9
- VOGUE (n.d.-k). Retrieved from http://www.vogue.com/fashion-shows/fall-2012-ready-to-wear/alexander-mcqueen/slideshow/collection#30
- VOGUE (n.d.-l). Retrieved from http://www.vogue.com/fashion-shows/fall-2014-ready-to-wear/chalayan/slideshow/collection#44
- VOGUE (n.d.-m). Retrieved from http://www.vogue.com/fashion-shows/fall-2011-ready-to-wear/christopher-kane/slideshow/collection#7
- Geum, K. S., & Lee, Y. J. (1996). A study on the methodology for fashion design through the source of inspiration and its application. Journal of the Korean Society of Costume, 29, 53-69.
- Hanguksajeonyeongusa. (1998). Dictionary of art terms [美術事典. 1 :用語編]. Seoul, Republic of Korea: Hanguksajeonyeongusa.
- Hoch, H. (1926). The Flirt. Hannah Hoch Aus Einem Ethnographischen Museum. Retrieved from http://slowartday.tumblr.com/post/34864588705/hannah-hoch-the-flirt-1926
- Irving, M., & St. John, P. (2009). 1001 buildings you must see before you die. (N. R. Park, S. H. Jeong & H. J. Kim, Trans.). Seoul, Republic of Korea: Maroniebooks. (Original work published 2007)
- Kim, J. (2010). Design ideas and characteristics of Victor & Rolf. Journal of the Korean Society of Costume, 60(10), 47-64.
- Kim, K. S. (2015. December. 1). Korea-China FTA, posi tive influence on outdoor industry. Outdoornews. Retrieved from http://www.outdoornews.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=20325
- Kim, M. J., & Lee, Y. Y. (2011). Finding fashion ideas in culture. Seoul, Republic of Korea: Episteme.
- Leaper, C. (2015, December 14). 1920s fashion: Meet 18 iconic women who changed our style forever. Marie Claire. Retrieved from http://www.marieclaire.co.uk/blogs/545941/1920s-fashion-icons-who-defined-twenties-style.html
- Lee, E. Y. (2003). Theory of fashion design. Seoul, Republic of Korea: Gyomoonsa.
- Lee, K. H., & Lee, E. R. (2011). Fashion design plus conception (2nd ed.). Paju, Republic of Korea: Gyomoonsa.
- Lee, S. J. (2015. November. 30). Approve for ratification of Korea-China FTA. Newsway. Retrieved from http://news.newsway.co.kr/view.php?tp=1&ud=2015113017533110233&md=20151130180621_AO
- Farthing, S. (2009). 501 Great artists. (M. H. Park, Trans.). Seoul, Republic of Korea: Maroniebooks. (Original work published 2008)
- Found a Grave (n.d.). Edie Sedgwick. Found a Grave. Retrieved from http://www.foundagrave.com/grave/edie-sedgwick/
- Monthly Art (1999). Dictionary of world art terminology [세계미술용어사전]. Seoul, Republic of Korea: Monthly Art.
- Oh, Y., & Kim, J. (2011). A study on Gianni Versace's idea source for fashion design. Journal of the Korean Society of Costume, 61(8), 18-31.
- Oh, Y. J. (2015. November. 30). Korea-China FTA, emergency in low-price industries. Yonhapnews. Retrieved from http://www.yonhapnews.co.kr/bulletin/2015/11/30/0200000000AKR20151130185200030.HTML?input=1195m
- Park, H. W., Lee, M. S., Yum, H. J., Choi, K. H., & Park, S. J. (2006). Contemporary fashion design. Seoul, Republic of Korea: Gyomoonsa.
- Sones, R. (2009, October 20). Trellick tower. Wikimedia Commons. Retrieved from https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Trellick_Tower,_Elkstone_Road_W11_-_geograph.org.uk_-_1561694.jpg?uselang=ko
- Son, M. Y., & Kwon, Y. J. (2014). Fashion design. Seoul, Republic of Korea: KNOU Press.
연구 과제 주관 기관 : 대림수암장학문화재단